Check out my perpetual grow!

Okay so that’s 26.6C, thanks for the tip bro, I’ll try to get up to that temp and 80% RH for the seeds.

1 Like

Outta likes but let me know how that works for you @LL342

2 Likes

Day 65 of flower man i had to go back a bit for that one. This blackberry moonrocks is riding solo and with her browning hairs I’m anticipating another 2 weeks at this rate. Looking really good tho! Then we have a shot of the big nugs i left whole from the tops of golden tiger. Ive bagged up and started curing just about all the plants now except the golden tiger at this point and shes probably gonna be ready tomorrow

11 Likes

Can’t wait to hear how that Golden Tiger smokes!

1 Like

I got an early taste yesterday while throwing in the bag and it’s got a diesel taste right when it hits your tongue and then some serious chocolate tones to it and a citrus taste on the exhale

4 Likes

Damn you’ve been busy bro !
It’s all worth it in the end
Kuddos!

1 Like

I appreciate your kind words! Persistence always pays off in the end and im never tapping out!

3 Likes

Just as @JohnnyPotseed keeps on plucking !
And a few other old farts on here I know cough @MoBilly cough cough

4 Likes

Did someone call for a broke down old fart that was born without sense enough to holler Uncle?
:joy::wink:

Good morning my friend.

4 Likes

Haha
You got me cracking up brother !
Morning brother headed down to the local garden supply .ol lady need some soil for the 1.5 million house plants she has

2 Likes

He just said old fart nothing about broken down!!:joy::joy:. That was all you

3 Likes

Open mouth and insert foot. :joy:

2 Likes

You feeling beat up :joy:. You need a nice spa day. Hot tub massage and sauna with copious amounts of weed​:laughing:

4 Likes

Lmao yall crack me up! So heres my latest grow tent idea. I’ve been wanting to make a floating shelf that’s 3d printed with varying sizes from small to large holding anywhere from 2 to 12 solo cups and I have high hopes of making it a wicking system so it’s a floating shelf that has wicks from the solo cups to a bucket for a self watering planter. It will be a lot of trial and error but I think it’s a really cool design and I’m eager to get it started when the 3d printer is up and running again. Here is links to where I was pulling info about capillary wicking.

3 Likes

I’ve used this method for clones and starting seeds before. I even tried to make a Styrofoam floating platform for my system so I could put it in a tub and let it drop with the water level. I never did dink out all the kinks in that system. lol

2 Likes

Glad to know something like that would work tho thanks @MoBilly

It’ll be interesting to see where I went wrong by watching you do it right. :+1:t4:

1 Like

It’s a sad week my buddy lost his wife and now has to uproot from NY and move to Florida. All his grow MUST GO. He’s located in Brooklyn NY here’s the details

1 Like

Those are some interesting notes you got on the golden tiger lol. They look amazing! Well done sir :clap: :+1:

Sorry to hear that man, I couldn’t imagine losing my wife. Daamn I hope that person is supported and taking it a day at a time. All love :heart: sent over to them feom the OG community.

2 Likes

Got a package in today from humboldts. I couldn’t help but laugh at the fact that after doing some research I find out mixed nuts (pistachio x nutter budder) is only a freebie with every order so in short humboldts wants you to try deez nuts! Lmfao! Ahh good stuff. Anyways got in some stuff for the run after my mother plants. I really like this pamphlet they sent out as well its a great idea

5 Likes