Check out my perpetual grow!

@Hotrods_and_hounds Its the Seattle Greg one. @Rabeats2093 that’s too funny bro! Yeah everyone is sitting pretty for me! Almost forgot but here are trichome pictures of blackberry moonrocks. Thinking a few more days maybe week? Looking at day 77 of flower currently

7 Likes

You running from seed?

1 Like

From clone

2 Likes

Clones came in. I got gelato #33 in the form of 5 unrooted slips, cotton candy, a gift for a friend so it’ll remain unnamed and the freebie sour diesel. It’s ironic because he wanted to send it I said no because we already have 96 sd and ajs cut sd but here we are and it’s in my quarantine tent. I’m in trouble for not pitching it because we weren’t supposed to receive it but it’s a sour diesel different than the other 2 so imma keep it for 1 run at least. This is the original sour diesel

8 Likes

Anyone know the difference between the albany cut and original cut of sour diesel?

1 Like

Not definitively. I think the Albany takes a little longer to finish. If the original is what I think it is……it’s an 8-9 week sour! My :crossed_fingers: this is the cut, I miss her dearly

3 Likes

Well I’m willing to share my cuts with anyone @Emeraldgreen so your more than welcome to have a snip in March when I open up again for shipping. I asked my buddy hotrod from discord what he thought and here’s his 2 cents “I think it is the original, just like AJ’s and Weasel (I actually think Cloney coined the term “Albany” after he coined the term “Weasel”). But, I think just because they may be identical genetically, it still leaves a lot of room for them to act differently, depending on one cut’s relative health to another, conditions one cut is used to growing under, but not others, etc.” I got the clones from cloney soprano

5 Likes

Cloney has used both Albany and weasel at different times to describe his cut. I do agree with different rooms and plant health causing them to express different.
So I need to create more space by March :grin:
Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Appreciate the input! She will be hanging around for a while no worries!

1 Like

I am Eagerly awaiting March :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

March will here before any of us know it! :flushed:

3 Likes

Oh absolutely! Time has been flying by lately its crazy how right my parents were when they said having a kid makes time really fly by. Always busy thats for sure

1 Like

May 15th they r going outside buddy !

1 Like

A target date is set :grin:

2 Likes

Target acquired lol last year I set em out may 15th as @Kami suggested …let’s just say I’m gonna do it again this year haha
I don’t really even have any going that I plan on putting outside …shhh I might be slacking

2 Likes

I usually waited until June, but I’ll us the new date :grin: thank you
Seed popping and cloning. A boat load of work

2 Likes

Yes sir ain’t it all though
Such a fun hobby they say :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Pretty sure I have a plan for what I’m popping and cloning. Always subject to revaluation though

3 Likes

For anyone growing outside I believe I’m in zone 6-7 in MO. What day would you start your outdoor grows? Need to get with my aunt and make sure she didn’t lose any seeds but I was anticipating March- April

Check out the sunlight calendar !

1 Like