Check out my perpetual grow!

Sweet! She’s definitely taking off!

Mountain temple didn’t stretch too bad for me, just one super floppy pheno that was terrible anyway, The sours…. They go :wink:

Thanks for your input! Yeah they will get little to no veg time

Idk how to take this lol

1 Like

Alright so I got some soil with the help of @leetdood’s quick reply. No promix but he said this is the same thing then i finally got one of these books like my dad has been telling me too. Let’s see what it’s all about

5 Likes

Waiting in the drive thru on good and just flipping thru the back I found some funny stuff already

2 Likes

:cow: :rofl:

Alright so me and my fiance are preparing for transplant on the mountain temple, odd, 96 sour diesel, and sour diesel ajs cut. We like to use canna coco bricks rehydrated with jacks 321 and added cal mag. Instead of using the autopot fabric pots as I didn’t like the 1st run with them I switched to my rain science 5 gal bags which at first seemed too big but after 1 run I realized if you do a sort of trifold from top to bottom and you have the bags with the LST rings then you can zip tie one ring to the next with trifold held in place. It’s important that it goes all the way to the bottom so the air base can hold it in place. Another important thing is when your packing it don’t overpack the bags pack them while they are in the autopot trays so you know they will fit later. I won’t leave them in the autopot trays until they want watered daily but this helps keep you from overpacking the rain science bags where the lid to view the reservoir sits. Figured that out the hard way. Also just managed to tear up an aquavalve smh. It will probably work but I don’t want to risk leaking 25 gals so ill buy a new one soon as I don’t need them immediately. It seems things worked out really well. All the plants in the 4x8 are about the same height! Got the lights set at 40% intensity about 350-380 umols at the tops. Lastly i also transplanted trinity and banana OG and I cut down blackberry moonrocks and im prepping to take a video of the trimmers now to post up

10 Likes

Some trimmer action on the blackberry moonrocks. Video by yours truly

3 Likes

Trimmed this in about 7 minutes not rushing just taking my time being careful not to nip my fingers. This would of taken me at least 30 minutes if not 45 to do a branch and this trimmer did it with ease not even at full speed. Would definitely recommend to others. It was $147.19 but they had a 25% off discount I could apply from amazon which took off $36.80. That brings the grand total to $110.39 shipped (with Amazon prime so free shipping)

5 Likes

Awesome video bro that’s for sure very descriptive ! The final result deff sealed the deal ! Seemed effortless I’ll say that
Thanks again !

I think weed all get along great :joy:

1 Like

No problem man! I’m 3 branches in and it gets gunked up quick ive been spraying and wiping down with alcohol after every branch but it’s been saving me a massive amount of time! I’m gonna check out their website and see if they offer non stick blades or other accessories for it but still loving it regardless

1 Like

They have a really cool design I like better than this one. If I buy another one I’m getting this design and me and my fiance can swap off to keep from getting cramps

1 Like

I emailed them asking about non stick blades. If they have them or plan on making them for the handheld models in the future. No attachments or blade replacements on their website for the handheld electric trimmer scissors both models

1 Like

Wd-40 works really good for removing resin.

1 Like

Got in the rest of the seeds for the run after this mother run. It’s ironic I saw this blueberry muffin x Mac 1 @leetdood said he sold the other day and im like dang that sounds amazing. Well it was my freebie lol

Most the seeds are humboldts genetics and 45 day strains except their newest release donutz triploid which is 48-55. I believe the trinity is also a 48-55 day strain and then we are unsure whether we will run purple lemonade or orange sherbert for the last one but I believe those are 45-50 day strains

6 Likes

Also got in seeds from @ChinookKing thanks bro! They probably won’t be grown out immediately but here’s my grow log and I’ll make sure to tag you when I do start them!

5 Likes

So that trimmer worked really well till I got about 3 hrs in then it lost a lot of power and its making clunking sounds. I even stopped after like every branch to let it cool down and spray with alcohol then re lubricate the blades. Idk. I’ll be calling the company this week and asking what’s up with it because now it runs like it’s at 50% power and it’s full blast. I gave up using it towards the end got tired of letting it cool down and worries about the clunking sound so I finished with snips smh

3 Likes

@m0sirys here is where my buddy from discord got the SSH from that I am growing out

4 Likes

Ehyyy damn brother you bet your ass I’d be on the horn !

1 Like