Check out my perpetual grow!

So id love to hear some thoughts on infrared lights being on for the camera during timelapse shots. I was in the 4x8 last night doing some watering like 5-10 minutes after lights out with the green light then noticed a dim red light in the corner and im like ope im blocking the shot! Lol my dumbass looked at the camera green light and all shining into it. That’s not as good as me forgetting I setup timelapse pictures and then going in the tent naked and took a second to process like yeah umm I need to restart that timelapse I just started lmao! One pic with me butt ass naked when I played it back thru! Anyways it only turns on the infrared for the picture then turns it back off. This shouldn’t cause any issues right?

2 Likes

I don’t think small amounts of exposure are a problem.

2 Likes

Cool thanks for your input on appreciate it! I didn’t think it would make a difference but its always nice to get clarification

3 Likes

Tbh I stash my stash in where I grow and I flip the light on for about thirty seconds almost every night and my timer plug has a little blue light that’s on 24:7 …haven’t had any negative repercussions yet !
I think you’re good bro !

3 Likes

Cool thanks for the input guys I appreciate it!

2 Likes

People always ask me how many tents I have because I have so much going on. Well let’s count them out we have the 5x5 drying tent in the first pic to the right, then the stickered tent is a 5x5, behind the 5x5 is the 25 gal res risers and then a 4x8, then we have the next picture which is my nute/water station and behind that is the new quarantine tent 32x32x63, next to that tent on the other side of the basement we have the taller ac infinity 5x5. You’d probably think thats all right? Well I have the old quarantine tent upstairs acting as the quarantine tent so I can do some runs in the 32x32x63 for a bit lol. It’s controlled chaos over here running 6 tents! Bonus I also popped and bent some branches in the 4x8. Man those ladies are pissed about the temp and humidity for 2 days but they are situated now and showing good new growth and growing fast! Lastly we have the mother tent filling up on me

15 Likes

Looks great!

3 Likes

Thanks i appreciate your kind words! Hope your having a good day @Gadarien

2 Likes

I’m having a pretty good start to the week. Enjoying some sunshine here today and I think it’s supposed to be around 50f today. Looking forward to spring to be sure!

3 Likes

That bottom pic , the he mother tent?

2 Likes

The bottom pic is the 5x5 ac infinity tent I keep all my mother’s in. Most recent picture

5 Likes

Alright so we are gonna start this update off with another learning curve! Laziness strikes again! Failure to use probe literally attached to my meter almost caused a dire mistake! So we have been making 13 gal of gary payton water last 2 times and this time decided it was too much water sitting around for too long and used a 5 gal recipe we somehow me and my fiance goobered up the math. I’ll let her take the blame on this half but it’s on me for not double checking and use the damn EC meter well instead of 18 grams they got like 38 grams of part B and sent the EC meter thru the roof couldn’t read it kept saying OR lol. Im like yep that’s the reason the leaves are dark green and starting to get burnt ahh fun stuff. So I went ahead and flushed. It’s a 1 gal pot used 2 gal to flush and then fed a lite feeding (typical feeding at 3.0-3.2 ec and I gave them the SSH water at 2.0-2.2 ec) and recharge after a 10 minute drip period so there is little to no runoff. These ladies were showing signs of nitrogen toxicity! Yikes glad we caught it quick! Anyways they are day 22 of flower now looking back. When I opened the tent I was greeted with a very strong fresh peppercorn smell. Upon further inspection sniffing it out the GP nugs all smell amazingly spicy! When I was a kid we used to get ground spices in a tiny jar from the spice factory in town and I would open it and be greeted with the same spicy aroma just takes me back and has me really excited for what will come! SSH has a very light chocolate smell to her but that’s it so far. Checking in one the 4x8 we are at week 1 of flower. I went ahead and pinched some nodes off to encourage further outward growth. Mountain temple is just absolutely taking off! I was worried about the diesels and ODD but they keep wanting to grow straight up and are refusing to go wide for me while MT has just submitted to the training and taken off. Lastly we have this overgrown mother tent. I’m really excited for that ODD in the 4x8 because anytime I move her around in the mother tent I have to brace her by holding her stem since she’s so tall and floppy but anytime I grab her stems it’s a fruity explosion just so sweet and amazing smelling. ODD is the tallest plant in the tent back right next to the next tallest ajs cut

15 Likes

Beautiful grow brother. As always I am impressed at how fast you are picking the nuances of this up. Well done.

6 Likes

Thanks brother! I was able to diagnose the problem really quick with your help your always quick to reply and keep me in line! Lol leetdood to the rescue once again!

4 Likes

Still learning here brother. We are all in the same boat

3 Likes

My fiance was intially upset when I told her we have to start using the EC meter because “it’s just 1 more step to the never ending list” but I told her there will always be 1 more step but think about it like this do we ever want to go back to a time when we weren’t spraying IPM? She said that has nothing to do with it im like but it does. We are always improving and we look back and laugh at our lack of knowledge knowing what we know now and we have to commit to adding things that we know need to be done to avoid/eliminate future problems and just make our grow that much easier

7 Likes

Still look awesome. I love the manifold work on the sour diesel!

3 Likes

Thanks for your compliments I appreciate it! Usually I’d allow them a bit more time training and growing but this tent is all the rapid growers so I immediately flipped to flower because I know most of them will stretch throughout flower on me and I’m limited to 52 inches not including a light gap

2 Likes

So much wisdom in a single sentence :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

good morning @HighTilliDie

Little things just happen from time to time. And your plants are healthy enough to put up with it, everything looks good and I’m sure everything will be fine in the end :=)

Your SSH is great, have a nice sunday! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like