Check out my perpetual grow!

nice work friend! :eyes: :ok_hand:

I’m not sure what you mean by that @Hotrods_and_hounds. In the flowering tent I’ll use a big dehumidifier with a hose attachment gravity drain. I’ve been having issues with the 2.5x2.5 because I don’t have a good dehumidifier that’s small to stuff in there so I might end up defoliating it a bit more as im worried about how wet it is and don’t want any bud rot to form. That or I’m about to get some of my cheap fans that hardly work and point then directly into the canopy from the bottom up to try and keep any moisture from forming on leaves

2 Likes

I have different presets on where I run humidity depending on what stage I am at from 70rh down to 45rh.

In flower I like to be about 52 rh

That’s about where I feel comfortable. A little lower is good if the buds are large and tight.

1 Like

I’ll have an update sometime this week but for now I just have pics or the 4x8 tent. I went ahead and put the net on this tent as the branches on ODD and MT were starting to get some serious sagging branches so I figured I better net before I have regret lol. Havent been on the past 2 days as i was helping (mostly watching but a little help) my buddy put together my fiances new pc build. Shes super excited about it too as id hoped she would be $3500 later

8 Likes

Little update. Looks like 100 percent success with your package :grin:. The 96 rooted the fastest, which surprised me a bit

4 Likes

I also noticed that the 96 sour usually roots first then its always mountain temple or ajs cut next. All vigorous strains tho

5 Likes

Time for another update. First off we have the 2.5x2.5 which is the Gary Payton and Super Silver Haze tent. They are now day 56 of flower and quickly closing upon harvest time. Gary payton is supposed to be a 8-9 week strain and Super silver haze is 11-12 but I want to take SSH full term if I can for the best effects. I was able to find the info on SSH from my buddy (hotrod on discord) who got it from someone on strainly and here is the description on it and where to find them on insta for anyone interested. I’m loving the SSH tho she’s pretty easy to take care of and I could probably even push her harder if she was by herself. Next we have the 4x8 which is now at day 41 of flower. Bummed out about the sour diesels they just aren’t producing much compared to the ODD and MT but to be fair the ODD is still stretching believe it or not and leaning at the same time didn’t know that was possible but her and MT are throwing down big time for me with spears and then I look over to these ladies and im like ugh what happened. They haven’t been upset at all the whole grow but still small buds. Can’t say a lot till I get to the flower and can try the product but out of the bunch I might only keep MT at this rate because ODD is a lot to manage and unless running her solo I can’t really do the strain justice as she outgrows all her sisters or should I say competition lol. Im hoping to get a staggered harvest between this tent and the GP & SSH tent but we will see what the future holds. Next we come to the 5x5 with the next batch to go into flower once this gelato seed catches up some. Shouldn’t be long at this rate she’s growing fast now! Lastly a bit of bad news to share I was building (watching mainly lol) the PC these past 2 days and helping my buddy troubleshoot and put together so I forgot the cloner unplugged for a day and lost a clone. Everything else bounced back but moving forward im gonna try my hardest to not EVER unplug the cloner because I almost always forget to plug it back in smh. I can get a replacement for the one that died this time but I gotta make note and inprove upon that ASAP its got me 3-4x now and it gets more frustrating everytime lol

13 Likes

The SSH information

4 Likes

Looking great. The mt looks like she’s chunking up faster than the odd.
Do you have an idea when the ssh would finish outdoors?
Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Those look awesome.

1 Like

Mama mia 🥹:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

@Emeraldgreen my buddy said he thinks he went 11 weeks with the SSH but can’t remember. I should probably get to checking trichomes this weekend with my paid holiday on Sunday. Hip hip hooray! 2 day work week!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone hope yall are having a great day so far

6 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

All those flowers look great! I bet your antsy to get a taste, I know I would be. :grin:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Nice work week @HighTilliDie !!

1 Like

Good morning @Emeraldgreen!! Also good morning @HighTilliDie how’s your guys weekend kicking so far?

2 Likes

Oh absolutely! Can’t wait to try them all! The Mountain temple is the first thing I’ve ever grown thats had a rotten smell it’s thrown me off but I’m hoping she’s tasty because she was too easy to care for to not keep around. Also really excited for the SSH but I know she’s got another month max if im taking her to week 12

4 Likes

So far it’s going good. Typical work drama ya know. Rumor is guy got caught beating off on night shift and then we have confirmed someone on nights was stealing copper so we are 2 more members down on a small shift then we lost 1 guy this week on our shift as well he just quit lol. @leetdood had a great story thrown together it had me laughing pretty hard “Got caught beating off… in an effort to cover up his widespread copper theft. Ah fuck you caught me beating off. Totally not stealing all this copper or anything… and now I’m upset so I shall quit gets in truck filled with copper to the brim”

4 Likes