Check out my perpetual grow!

Alright ill just toss out the old water, up NPK to 80% and cal mag 100% @ 5ml a gallon then transplant and probably wait a week to top and clone because I don’t want to clone them with how they are looking now I want lush green leaves and happy plants to clone for the best results as ill onky be able to get 1 top per plant

4 Likes

Wise decision in my opinion

1 Like

Thanks for your advice brother imma get ready to transplant them now

9 Likes

Those roots are epic! I bet they’ll happy up just from space too. My pleasure, sorry it took me so long, I’ve got you brother. Oh when’s dad’s bday?

2 Likes

Thoughts about full strength nutes or will that be coming on too quick for the ladies? I was feeding them full strength nutes for a bit but once I got to runoff they weren’t happy with me

1 Like

Ya I think I’d try the 80% first, then just add 10 per week till 100%

1 Like

I’d like to say August 21st but it could be anytime between the 21st-24th lol im bad with birthdays

2 Likes

Ok good. Lots of time. I’m collecting post cards . Got some cool ones already too.

1 Like

You think face off can hang with gary payton? By that I mean my gary payton water is a 3.0 EC no added cal mag. It would be great to find a set of plants to run with her at least 2 more so im not doing just a GP run

1 Like

Honestly I can’t say for sure. But some of those old OG’s I pushed so hard it is mind blowing! It wouldn’t surprise me. I find some of the older stuff really can just go crazy with nutes. Whereas a lot of new stuff once I’m pushing 3/4 of that they freak out

1 Like

Yep I haven’t found anything to hang with GP yet. Thinking about doing a gary payton and banana OG mix with the face off male just depends on how much room I have leftover

5 Likes

Oh man! Banana OG yes! Thats another absolute gem! Gary is so good! I can’t wait to flower one out in a couple weeks!

3 Likes

Good morning all!

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly hope your having a great start to the day!

2 Likes

OH yeah. I’m about to pour one more cup of hot, black goodness. Then breaks over and I’ll get back to trying to catch up on a few more things. It’s nice out there today. I might actually accomplish some heavier work today.

I got in a awesome package from @TopShelfTrees1 friend @Shevchenko with some more postcards and seeds! I didn’t expect the seeds but I gotta say what a surprise! You know how to make a man happy! Lmfao

11 Likes

If anyone else is willing to send postcards (not from MO or IL) please reach out id love to get as many places as possible

2 Likes

I think ill make a thread for this finally

1 Like

Next time I’m out, I hope to remember, but I’ll do my best to look. Other than landscapes, are there sports he’s interested in as well? I vaguely remember you asking about postcards a while back.

I hope you’re having an awesome day :v:

1 Like

You could top now, then wait a week to transplant.

1 Like