Check out my perpetual grow!

He’s really big into sports especially soccer and baseball

1 Like

@crownpoodle I was wanting to get the ladies healthy before topping for clones because once these are topped I plan to flip to flower rather quickly as I’ll be strapped for room. I transplanted from solo cups to 1 gallon containers

8 Likes

I would respectfully have to disagree with you. Russell Crowe’s first breakout movie was the Australian movie Romper Stopper. He is anything but nerdy.
I know that’s not what you’re getting at but it’s a fantastic movie about radicalism. highly recommended.

What a cool neat setup you have! Is the tent 4x4x6 or smaller?

Cheers
eS

1 Like

@EnergySlammers Which one? Lol. I have a bunch of tents but the one in the last pics (face off/ project tent) is a 32x32x63 inch. Other than that I have a 2x2x3 ft quarantine tent, a 4x4 ft drying tent, 2 tents for the perpetual 5x5 ft and 4x8 ft, and then my mother tent 5x5 ft

1 Like

So I got to test out my new supercropping pliers and they worked out amazing and made it go by so much faster for me and it was a PAINLESS ordeal! If these break you best bet im buying another pair at like $12 a pop. Needless to say the 5x5 got another trim, train, and stake session. The 3 big ladies won’t need anymore trimming on the branches as im not outside the outer rim of the pot. The 89 NL5 is a bit behind but getting there she’s the front left plant. The big 3 are wanting watered about every 4-5 days now and the small plants is about every week. Face off is looking a bit better. Number 6 and 8 still looking yellow but hooefulky rhey bounce back quickly as the others are showing signs of happy plants with dark green leaves

11 Likes

That’s awesome! Are the pliers the same size as a standard pair?

Yes they are @TrichomesToStun. Very easy to use as well! I think these could be easily made with some extra pliers and leftover plastic but saves me from having to make them myself with junk lol. They could easily be replicated im just glad with how well they worked for me and how much faster it made the whole process

3 Likes

Good morning @HighTilliDie and crew! Glad those pliers are working out so well!

3 Likes

Good morning and me too @MoBilly! Hoping this weekend goes by quick for me!

1 Like

@HighTilliDie
Weekend… What is this thing you speak of??? Every day is much like the last around my home. Been that way for a while and I like it. lol

4 Likes

Lmfao well I guess you get that way when you retire. My days off have been starting to feel like with 3 days off a week. Just the same ole stuff different day

1 Like

@HighTilliDie
That’s one thing I loved about my job. We specialized in building retainer walls and terracing hillsides and then planting them. A lot were so rough that a mountain goat would get nauseous walking on them. But we also did small contracting for our landscaping customers and friends. We built decks, sheds, driveways… Just about anything that a landowner could think of, we could get done.
I had an artistic nature and I started doing sketches when we bid jobs so I was able to make suggestions about how to accomplish the look the owner wanted. And with my boss there to keep an eye on the budget, we normally could stay within it and still make a customer happy.
Anyway. my point was that it was something different all the time with that job. I never really got bored.

8 Likes

That’s awesome @MoBilly ! I wish my job was that entertaining!

2 Likes

I was fortunate to not just enjoy what I did. I loved my job. Printing presses. Pretty diverse early in my career. Then I became a label printer, specifically a wine label printer. Ran 6 color presses the size of an RV. Ran some that would were configured just for our shop. They’d print 12 colors, silkscreen, foil stamp 2 different color foils, embossing, debossing, and die-cutting. They’d come out in finished rolls.
I thought it was cool. Worked with and for good people.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall a having a great day so far. N dang @crownpoodle that’s a big printing press!

4 Likes

good morning @HighTilliDie and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys! Hope your enjoying your weekend!

2 Likes

Alright well irie genetics got back with me and fixed the problem! Coupon code was a success and I also started looking thru the $1 seeds curious about the background and only 1 peaked my interest and said it was fact acting pain relief so definitely snagged that one up as well. I didn’t want to share the coupon code as you can email and provide your us veteran proof to get this

3 Likes

That sounds like an epic terpine profile. Durban, when I could find it, was always a good choice. I HATE black licorice but LOVE anise. weird? I’m super curious how that one turns out for you.

I was checking out your journal, not far back and seen the ILGM Gelato. Is that a fem you use for breeding? How do you like it? The gelato45 I’ve grown lend some AWESOME structure to the hybrids I’ve grown previously. I haven’t tried the other phenos or their crosses yet.

1 Like