Check out my perpetual grow!

Purple diesel is sticking her out her neck waiting to pop up now im just waiting for dj short blueberry. I’m thinking 2 days tops and she will be above ground. The chemtek started getting leggy so I filled the solo cup to the top and braced her with a paperclip. I also adjusted the light lowering it down to about 30 or so inches from the plants and about 100-105 umols to keep them from getting any taller for now

7 Likes

Very nice @HighTilliDie :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Well I went ahead and check on the dj short blueberry by doing some digging with a paperclip on the rounded edge to be careful and I found the seed but no taproot. I don’t have high hopes for this seed. I knew from the get go this one was gonna be a battle when the whole pack arrived destroyed so i doubt the other one is gonna pop so I went ahead and ordered a sunset sherbert from my favorite seller GMO house of clones. He will be sending the sunset sherbert with my replacement clones so I can get 5 plants at once and quarantine all at the same time. Sunset sherbert will take the place of dj short blueberry when she gets out of quarantine and then when she gets topped her clone will go back into the mother tent

2 Likes

Pull it out the soil, rinse, and attempt the paper towel method. I’ve had to do this before, lol.

1 Like

@blowdout2269 I guess I’ll give this a try this morning and try to revive this seed

1 Like

Hey HTD, sorry I did not see this until now. I’ve used this wonderful machine for 20 years or so now.
Mine is the larger x-800.

I know many folks do not like ozone, but for sanitizing, nothing I know of works as well, BEFORE YOU FILL AN AREA WITH LIFE!
All the best !!
webe

3 Likes

I’m curious how my ozone generator is gonna work in 30 minutes increments in empty closed tent that are within a 20 ft proximity of tents that do have plants in them

So I got Mountain temple today from my buddy legend farm on the discord. He told me she is a discontinued strain by bodhi and he doesn’t know many that still have it and it’s some really good smoke with a sativa dom high. Heres some info from a website on her

Mountain Temple is a big yielding haze/chem family hybrid, using the proven male of Appalachia: h&l’s hybrid of green crack and jj’s tres dawg wed to the totem pole haze temple mother cut, this one hits it home for the lover of electric sativa effects with dense full resinous buds in a shorter maturation window, aromas and flavors of spicy citron and hazy melon with a funky chemdawg bottom end and floral high notes of the Williams Wonder, energizing and powerful with a light push of body enhancement. This hybrid is very similar to Silver Mountain, except this one will lean a little more to the indica side and be a bigger quicker faster yielder.

Genetics: Temple x Appalachia
Yield: High
Plant Height: Tall
Flowering Time: 9 - 10 weeks
Harvest Month: October
Medical Conditions: Depression
Medicinal Properties: Antidepressant

8 Likes

Wow that is a sick strain! Daamn, good score brother, let us know how it grows and by harvest how she tastes!

1 Like

@blowdout2269 I did take that seed out of the coco, lightly rinse it off, and put it in a moist paper towel and in a ziplock but im not gonna be too upset if she doesn’t pop as ill have some options to fill her spot. 5 clones coming in from GMO house of clones this month. 4 are the replacements odd, sour diesel ajs cut, capjunky, and stardawg Corey. Then I figured I owed him one for the free replacements so I went ahead and got his highly coveted sunset sherbert clone as well. He got that clone and almost all his new clones from Clearwater clones. They have a website but I haven’t looked into it as I follow their discord. Here’s a bit of info from Clearwater on their sunset sherbert. I feel like their prices are pretty outrageous but gmo buys from them and sells for a fraction of that price. His price on sunset sherbert is $250

2 Likes

@LL342 legend farm is on the discord he said anyone can have a cut of that plant if they pay shipping which is how I acquired it for like $35-$40 shipped. Im telling ya this discord is filling up with some really cool clone sellers and breeders if anyone reading this isn’t in it then it’s worth looking into. Just message me for a link because they don’t last but a few days

Oh I forgot I have a buddy sending me Gary Payton as well. Its my best bud Matty. He hit up his clone connect and bounced back (after his 1 month cooldowns and multiple bumb bombings and now canna fogging sprays with the canna fogger )for a immediate flip to flower after buying some teenage Gary Paytons and said he would send me a rooted cut and some snips. We are gonna be back to our regular trades in no time and my mother tent will be filled back up bigger and better than ever

1 Like

Day 11 of veg but day 5 since all have been above ground. These ladies are looking happy. Been working on hardening them off slowly. They got their first watering about 20 ml of water around the outer edges of the solo cup to encourage outward root growth. I don’t think dj short blueberry is gonna pop for me but ive decided she will get replaced with either sunset sherbert or sunshine daydream im getting from @HolyAngel so I can grow it out and help my aunt with her neuropathy. Can’t thank them enough for their charity and I can’t wait to get finished product and see the outcome! Also I got my rain science bags in and did a test fit with the autopot tray. They are a bit on the bigger side but nothing you can’t work with. I really like how easily these rain science bags fit in the pot socks they slid right in and I have high hopes for using them on the next run. Also have these propagation clone cones to give a try when I have some clones extra to experiment with

6 Likes

So I tossed that dj short blueberry out this morning. Went to check on her and the seed was pitch black before and looked weird but this time was starting to grow mold on it so I tossed it. She will be replaced with one of the clones coming in. I have so many decisions its hard to decide on just one I keep saying sunset sherbert but then I’m like well maybe sunshine daydream. But then again I have a few options to pick from on clones with what I have coming in this month. The rest of the ladies are doing great getting nice big leaves and another set of leaves. Won’t be long till they are out of the domes

2 Likes

I’d toss that SS down 100% SHES a terp monster

1 Like

Our last sunset sherbert was pretty bomb too and it was ILGM genetics. I have some really high hopes for this one. Gmo house of clones got it from Clearwater cuts and they are charging $1500 a cut because they had it tissue cultured because the guy growing it out said it was the best sunset sherbert he’s ever had and it deserved to be brought back and put on the podium with the other sherbert strains. Gmo was selling it at $250. I can’t ever imagine spending over $300 for a clone again. My very first one was $312 and I told myself I’ll never go over that limit for a clone again ever

3 Likes

I’ve been told that the Clearwater cut of Sunset Sherbert is a heavy indica leaning strain so it should fill the spot of dj short blueberry pretty well. Ideally I’m looking for an indica to take dj shorts spot because it only makes sense to have all indicas in a indica grow or all indica leaning

2 Likes

There’s a couple I’d pay big bucks for but they are STUPID RARE FIRE! Now you’ve got me wanting to try this cut bad! EVERYTIME I think I’m done…. :weary: can’t wait to see you grow her out!

1 Like

Indica is mostly what I want, it’s almost all I smoke, HEAVY SHIT, HEAVIER the better tbh. Definitely gotta try her now :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to send a cut your way when she’s ready to pull from brother! You know anything in my garden can be yours all you gotta do is ask!

2 Likes