Check out my perpetual grow!

@Hotrods_and_hounds the easiest way is to have the brother in law do it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lmfao true that @Emeraldgreen. I mean I did just pay half my sisters car payment so I feel like I’m owed as much. That and he always gets the hookup like imma call it even on the $200 for whatever amount of time it takes to get it done then smoke him out. He’s stressing about his infant in the NICU. Oh the joys of being a parent

3 Likes

Sending good vibes to the baby :baby:

I was always sketched out by soaking seeds in a completely liquid environment. I don’t know enough to comment on it in that way, I was just sketched out by the idea of drowning the seed. I’m not a biologist so I kept my mouth shut in general though. I just kept doing the paper towel thing. But I’ve had mushy seeds happen that way too. Not all seeds are viable.

4 Likes

I’ll second the positive vibes

1 Like

@leetdood I just bought this book but it’s got great info. I like the paper versions more is all lol. I’ll let my sister and her husband know the forum sends their best wishes and positive vibes for a speedy recovery on baby ozzy
https://marijuanagrowing.com/the-cannabis-encyclopedia/![Resized_20240529_214308_1717089861833|690x322](upload://7qQZvlOKGi3hterU8u224XGv7Ha.jpeg)

12 Likes

Whoa man you can’t just post that. That baby is too awesome to be among us bows

3 Likes

Lmao too funny. Well I got my new fish tank filter in. This thing is awesome! My old pump was on its last leg after I broke the prime button and I knew once the power went out it would be game over so I did my research and ended up on this fluval 207 performance canister. It was a major upgrade from my other one and will save a bit on electric as it’s 10 watts but the old one was 18 watts. What sold me and my wife was the fact that it was so quiet and just as powerful as the old pump even tho it’s supposedly less GPH. Tank is looking cleaner already I’m happy!

4 Likes

@HighTilliDie
Is that a Cardinal Tetra in that tank?

1 Like

Hey brotherz, long time, I am back from a break.

I’d agree on this, I think the float amd sink method is bro science/bullshit lol.

I’ve had seeds come to life after 2 weeks and they sunk. Are you keeping the seeds warm and in a dark place? They def like warmth.

Congrats on the baby, and good luck on the seeds. Hopefully they pop for you.

Fyi, my run finished last week and I’ve tested the strains: stardawg corey, capjunky, and the 2 sour diesels are awesome! Some really good smoke man. I appreciate you sending me those. The sour diesels are so gassy and perfect! Love them bro. I pulled about 8oz from my 3x3 for my first harvest using autopots and jacks 321. Very happy with the results, but looking to do better on this next run with mountain temple and kush cookies.

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada:.
Did you flower the aj or 96?
@LL342

2 Likes

I flowered both. They are very similar honestly. Except my aj was a little finicky and kept very short. So def veg that bitch to the final size you like it. Mine didn’t stretch at all.

The pre 96 stretched a little bit but I’d do the same thing, grow it to almost final size then flower.

Both smokes are incredible, high flying euphoric dense flowers, smelling like gas, fuel and sour. Those are my top 3 descriptions. This is exactly what I was looking for. I love any chemdawg strains honestly. Also stardawg corey is amazing too! That one stretches 2x its size when flowering. All of them are very frosty, dense, nice looking buds. Bag appeal is def there for them all. Thank you @HighTilliDie for sending me these slips. Next run is mountain temple by bhodi and kush cookies I got from another grower.

2 Likes

Thank you for the detailed response

1 Like

Great smoke report @LL342. The baby is my sister’s and her husbands but thanks for the kind words! You know I don’t mind sharing man anything I got anyone is more than welcome to. Yeah I also noticed that with the sours they had no stretch to them at all even tho the veg stretch was very vigorous. Mountain temple will throw down but reminds me a lot of SSH it’s got that same haze smell with a hint of mango of course. Haven’t been a big fan of any of the sativas I’ve grown so far. I got a weak high from the SSH and MT but i sent some to @ItsintheGenetics and @HappyTrees23s and they really liked the sativas. Idk I’m picky lmao. @MoBilly I looked it up and the only difference between the cardinal tetra and the neon tetra (what I have) is the Neon Tetra are smaller than the Cardinal Tetra and the blue and red does not run the length of their body. Instead, Neon Tetras often feature a blue head and a red tail. Their colors are not as vibrant as the Cardinal Tetra, but they are still striking

5 Likes

Definitely.

That little guy is a survivor from the very first round of fish. I had a theory they injected the fish with some chemical to make it glow and the other fish don’t want to mess with it because of that but it could just be natural idk? My favorite fish in that tank is either the upside down catfish or the red lizard pleco. Both really chill fish and very gentle and cool to watch. If my upside down catfish gets any bigger I’ll have to take out all the tank decorations again and try to make him a hideout because right now that big thing in the middle is the only thing I can find with holes big enough for his fat ass to swim thru. He keeps going back into his old stump log and getting stuck. Sometimes it’s humorous but I don’t want him getting hurt or stuck ya know

4 Likes

Catfish fillet :drooling_face: oh I’m sorry did I say that out loud :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lmfao he would be an awful small filet he’s about 5 inches long

3 Likes

Appetizer :rofl::rofl::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Nice! I was lucky enough to save the pre 96 sour d so ill run that with the MT and Kush cookies I have. Probably ly do 2 cookies, 1 MT and 1 sour d for my 3x3 run.

2 Likes

Tell them congratulations on the new born Brother!

:rofl: :point_up_2: this guy

2 Likes