Check out my perpetual grow!

@Coda the tent im talking about starting over is the face off tent due to height restrictions the 5x5 just needs to be flipped to flower then I guess because it’s gonna be a close call where they are at now. I’m about halfway up my tent in the 5x5 just wanted to correct issues before the flip and get them looking mostly healthy

2 Likes

Sorry if you have to decifer my post sometimes I add extra details that throw things off and then at the same time not enough info because I’m worried about overkill of info and trying to condense my thoughts to text

I see. I would rather flip and train, than start over.

That’s just me.

2 Likes

My problem is the light in the face off tent is at the ceiling already. I’ve moved the t4 out to make more room but there definitely isn’t any room to do much training as there are 8 plants in a 32x32x63 and they don’t have room for the 2x stretch without being in the lights more than likely

1 Like

i dont even dare looking at my TA its like i need to pour more money in it but im not able

2 Likes

I wish I would of kept that turd gen camaro man I loved it lol. I totally understand what you get tho mine was my daily and after I replaced the clutch and the throwout bearing was bad in the new kit I was over it

1 Like

I wouldn’t up the nutes if they already are not happy with the feed program. With out a lot more info there’s no real way of tellling you which problem they are having. Like @Coda said I would flip. If you’re running for seed you don’t need to maximize nute intake. You’re not going for tops you just want them to stay healthy, the more you try and mess with them the more you’re going to stress them. What’s your ph in vs out , what’s your ec in vs out? Also what are you freeding it?

2 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds I appreciate your input but I feel like they do need more nutes as ive diluted the veg water they were receiving. Input for 5x5 is always 1.8 ec veg water and 80% blend with cal mag @3 ml per gal was still about 1.8 ec. Ph in is always 5.7-6.0. I’ll try and check runoff but since the bump from 60-80% strength they’ve looked a lot better. The face off tent is where I’m torn because it looks dark like it’s healthy so it’s probably not a nitrogen issue but the magnesium (?) stripes are starting to show. I was told these kush/ OG strains like a lot of cal mag and im at 5 ml per gal for the face off and 80% strength veg nutes (1.8-2.1 ec 5.7-6.0ph input) I believe and anticipated adding 1 more ml per gal. Not to dismiss your comment at all but let’s agree to disagree till I can provide more info

1 Like

At one point, my wife would catch me looking at leaf charts… “Just pull the shitty leaves off and move on. Remember to ask someone who actually knows what they’re doing. Take photos , show the weed nerds.”
Not a bad idea.

4 Likes

Oh also feed is jacks 321. Per 1 gal recipe it’s 3.6 grams part A 1.2 grams epsom salt and 2 grams part B. Flower adds 0.4 grams of part B per gal

1 Like

I’ve been eagerly awaiting topshelfs arrival because he was helping me get on the right track with the face off before but we’ve got radio silence here lately. Just hoping he’s doing alright and was hoping to find someone else with more kush/ OG experience to chime in

3 Likes

My wife is supposed to be watering the 5x5 and face off tent today if she gets time. Ive asked her to get input and runoff numbers if she can or I’ll get to it later tonight. Even tho the stardawg corey was fed yesterday I’ll water some more to check runoff

2 Likes

4. Nutrient Deficiencies and Imbalances

Phosphorus Deficiency

Phosphorus is essential for healthy root development, energy production, and flowering in cannabis plants. A phosphorus deficiency can result in red or purple stems, accompanied by symptoms like darkening and curling of the leaves, reduced flowering, and slow growth. To address phosphorus deficiency, ensure your plants receive an appropriate nutrient solution containing adequate phosphorus levels. Additionally, maintaining a proper pH range in the growing medium (6.0-7.0 for soil and 5.5-6.5 for hydroponic systems) can help improve phosphorus uptake.

Phosphorus ( P ) – Restricted and spindly growth similar to that of nitrogen deficiency. Leaf color is usually dull dark green to bluish green with purpling of petioles and the veins on underside of younger leaves. Younger leaves may be yellowish green with purple veins with N deficiency and darker green with P deficiency. Otherwise, N and P deficiencies are very much alike.

p def.PNG
k def.PNG

@HighTilliDie I believe this is like what I assumed- PK problems, mainly a P def, in addition to the cal def you noticed. Thats why pushing N with the flower water was causing problems, because you’re not having enough PK cal in your ratio.

I’m still learning but this is what I found to back my thoughts up.

3 Likes

Also definitely dont start over lol

3 Likes

I appreciate your input @Hotrods_and_hounds and @leetdood. I’ll keep everyone posted on my findings later tonight

1 Like

Input EC 2.0 PH 5.8
Runoff
ILGM Gelato EC 2.9 PH 5.8
Capjunky EC 2.6 PH 6.0
Stardawg Corey EC 1.9 PH 6.2

Input EC 1.9 PH 5.7
Runoff
89 NL5 EC 2.5 PH 5.6

1 Like

So then are you adding cal mag on top of this?

Actually @Jetdro didnt you figure out the best mix when using jacks?

2 Likes

Yeah I add cal mag on top of that

Alright so it seems the addition of full strength nutes with 2ml cal mag per gal did the trick! The 5x5 was looking much better! I went ahead and cleaned up the underneath of the canopies and did a pre flower trim then setup the net after watering to runoff. The face off tent got topped and I took new clones because the other ones I forgot about don’t look so hot lol. Goes to show these plants like attention but mainly that I should be checking my cloner ph a bit more often. All but #5 of the face off took root and I cut all new clones then took a set for the 5x5 to try the method I believe @Taproot shared on this thread. This time I got some before and after pics big improvement. Other than that i setup the 4x8 with the donutz triploids, the 1 pineapple upside down cake, and the 7 face off clones just to make room in the mother tent

16 Likes

Looking stellar! You are going to love that ILGM Gelato. It’s one of my favorite strains that I have grown.

3 Likes