Check out my perpetual grow!

Clearwater in Colorado?

Looks great. The sour from GMO also? I did skip a bit, but I’ll go back :joy:

1 Like

@Hotrods_and_hounds Beats me. I got them from gmo house of clones who got them from Clearwater cuts discord channel but they also have a website. Everything they sell seems ungodly expensive. @Emeraldgreen I got capjunky. O.D.D., sour diesel ajs cut, stardawg corey, and sunset sherbert from gmo house of clones. I think moving forward im going to try to stray away from buying clones and try to trade for clones instead. I dont go thru gmo anymore for reasons I won’t explain as to not deter his sales

2 Likes

OK. I’m here now @HighTilliDie and following. No likes left, but I’m interested. That’s some serious plant bondage there.

1 Like

Thanks for joining us @crownpoodle. Yeah I go hard on the training and usually end up breaking branches lol

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one. :laughing:

2 Likes

Lmao it’s like 1 plant every grow and im always asking myself why didn’t I do this or this before just bending the branch in half and hoping for the best. The lack of time I have to tend to plants is what causes me to make these mistakes so ive been trying to slow down and be gentler with these ladies

1 Like

The ladies seemed to recover from the supercropping pretty well as they’ve bounced right back up reaching for the light. It’s always exciting for me to see how fast certain strains recover and how they react to my training. Im really digging this trainwreck 14r x pistachio clone it’s looking phenomenal. It looks like it never missed a beat all throughout cloning and now she’s wanting water daily so ill have to transplant her soon. I got high hopes for this strain I really hope she lives up to them! Other than that heres a check in the mother tent. I thoroughly checked multiple leaves worried about these curled edges and my gary payton clone which looked fine before this cold snap but now looks more dead daily. My theory here is that the cold snap tanked my humidity (maybe temp but I have a heater on an inkbird so it should of been at least in the 70s dont know for sure tho) and since I still haven’t figured out what humidifier will work with my inkbird controller I’ve just been turning it on every morning but the inkbird controller only turns it off not on so once it turns off its off until I check it again the next day. I checked a few leaves with a loupe and a microscope and saw nothing but a few coco specs. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for sure. Was thinking about doing another IPM spray this week just to play it safe because I’m starting to feel paranoid now although nothing has changed in the past 2 days. No one came over or in the tents and only the mother tent seems to be affected which has me thinking its a humidity issue as I had to put dehumidifiers in with the 5 gal pots to keep the humidity down. I just noticed in the pics that it looks like white dots but it’s actually the sheen from the suffoilx IPM spray last Thursday as its on alot of leaves

20231029_203708 20231029_204237 20231029_211940

7 Likes

Looks fantastic in here. What is chemtek and the trainwreck 14 if you have additional info

3 Likes

Also who’s the blackberry moon rocks from?

1 Like

He was only talking to himself two days ago…. Now endless questions :joy:

2 Likes

Lol he needed homework!

1 Like

He’ll be getting it :joy:. Outa love :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Trainwreck 14r x pistachio is a humboldts pheno hunt pack. Blackberry moonrocks I believe is blimburn. And chemtek I’m not sure ill have to look into that tomorrow I think it came in on a seed trade

2 Likes

Good job! We’ll be working on more assignments for tomorrow :joy:. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Don’t forget an apple for the teacher.

2 Likes

Yeah I looked around and couldn’t find who I got chemtek from or the breeder. Doesn’t help that I don’t keep messages due to my OCD gotta have a clean inbox lol

2 Likes

Haha I’m enjoying it brother thanks for tagging along!

3 Likes

Your on the stalk list now! Every thing you do I’ll be notified :joy:. Keep up the good work

2 Likes

Thanks man! I was talking to my buddy about the gary payton he said they like being fed a lot and she was probably hungry but near death at this point so he’d send me a replacement. What would I do without this man! I offered to pay shipping since I gave out my extra clones and then mine started acting funky with this cold sna. What are the odds smh lol

3 Likes