Cheddar Skunk Hybrid Boxsets

Bummer i missed this one. Damnit

1 Like

That ODD looks fire af

2 Likes

First half of the boxsets went out today, if you didn’t get your tracking number yet, yours will go out tomorrow.

8 Likes

Hell ya! Can’t wait

3 Likes

Stoked! Thanks again brother :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Landed already! Thanks again @hoss8455 :smile: :+1:
Very excited for all of these my friend !!

3 Likes

I wanted to thank you all tremendously for picking up all of the Edition 1 boxsets. First pigeons have started landing and all have flown the coupe. With that, I wanted to open pre-orders for Second Edition Boxsets for a ship out date of July 22nd at $100 + $10 for priority shipping.

A few changes to the lineup from E1, notably the addition of Blockberry and her daughter Halle Berry (in lou of Lime Cheddar Skunk & Maui Mike Honcho.) Never seen resin production like the Block.
The bonus for E2 will be a pack of Roberta Sparrow Kush (Irene Kush x RIL Diesel).

(includes write ups & Hi res photo of male)

31 Likes

That blockberry is a beast I’m excited to see how the cross performs!

6 Likes

Package arrived as expected. A little more than a bunch of beans. Nicely put together.

Thanks

Good growing

Smib

21 Likes

Ok packaging is all pretty and stuff, now let’s start off with some Impure Kush as I like a lime terp profile.

Good growing

Smib

17 Likes

Hell ya! That’s awesome. Right to planting

4 Likes

I’m trying to figure this out, hally berry and block berry are the same parents different pheno correct?

2 Likes

Blockberry is a parent to Halle Berry.

5 Likes

Thanks man. I just picked up a local cut of super boof which I think I just renamed block berry? Just trying to figure out the origin lol

2 Likes

Super boof is a specific cut/pheno of blockberry.

4 Likes

This book is such a cool way to do this. Totally stealing this idea for my own crosses. :clap:

2 Likes

Blockhead bred it & sent stock to MobileJay. Superboof is a cut mobilejay selected from that stock. Blockberry is the breeders cut of the same stock.

7 Likes

Thanks so much.

2 Likes

Great work hoss, looks like alot of love and work when into this.

2 Likes

Got this box set in yesterday. Hell of a deal.

That blockberry cross makes it even sweeter.

6 Likes