Cheddar Skunk Hybrid Boxsets

Oh you just wait bud. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Had to stick my arm in here earlier.

Them terps are heavenly!
:drooling_face::innocent:

14 Likes

Can’t thank you enough @hoss8455 …my Cheddar Skunk boxset arrived today. The best presentation I’ve encountered yet, and I personally appreciate the detailed notes on each.

Got #8… get yours now folks!

18 Likes

@hoss8455 mine arrived a day earlier than expected, picked it up on the way home after a 12 hour shift so haven’t had a chance to read all the details but looking forward to it in the morning.
hell of a deal! much appreciated! - gonna leave a comment on your f/b thread

7 Likes

Are these still available?

5 Likes
1 Like

Yeah boss

10 Likes

"Notebook" arrived today. Simply MASTERFUL WORK, Bro!! When your creative hands complete the next “Edition”, do advise, I’ll continue to support your efforts. Again, THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

My “notebook” arrived as well. Thank you @hoss8455 , clearly a lot of effort went into this adventure!!! Looking forward to more. :green_heart:

4 Likes

I’m new around here and while I figured out to sign up for giveaways, I can’t figure out how to place a pre-order. Do I just post a request here? If so, please put me down for a 2nd Edition Box. Now, where do pay?

7 Likes

Contact @hoss8455 via PM, he’ll take your Order and provide Payment Options. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Got it sorted. I PM’d me and the deal is done. Thanks for the info though, I appreciate it!

9 Likes

Good to hear… and also I’m jealous because the addition of the blockberry in V2 of this release… it’s something special. Not to speak lightly of the Roberta Sparrow Kush which I understand is not included in V2.

@hoss8455 would it be okay for me to finance one of the V2 release boxsets to be raffled off here? If so, my DMs are open. I really appreciate what you’ve done and was looking thru the past several years of your notes (my kinda bedtime reading) while creating these hybrids.

7 Likes

It wasn’t just the change in the freebie, the Halle Berry and Blockberry hybrids replaced the Maui Skunkdog & Limewood Kush (Impure #5) hybrids in E1 vs E2. That Limewood was definitely the biggest yielder I’ve ever grown. Crazy lime terps. I purchased pollen from Tony Green for that one (Italian Beef) but I believe he mistakenly gave me lime gorilla bubble pollen as all the crosses I made with that held heavy lime terps and beared resemblance to his LGB photos. Purely hypothesis though. As it stands the lineage is LA Pure kush x Italian beef.

32 Likes

Excellent and thank you for clarifying the differences between V1 and V2 for everyone.

5 Likes

All E2 orders should be out by Monday.

30 Likes

Only two more Second Edition Boxsets available. After those are sold, there will be a change to the lineup and both Julio & Gooseneck Diesel will be removed.

18 Likes

I just won the Cheddar Skunk back cross and dm you my details with a request to be one of those last two you mentioned.
I greatly appreciate that chance at winning, but also the chance at getting the full box
set which sounds and looks amazing.
Sincere thanks kind Sir.

7 Likes

if i had an extra ben id be all over this one too brother.

hope they all go for you, you deserve it …

6 Likes

I agree. This is one awesomely sweet deal for a hundred bucks. What a time to b broke :man_shrugging: good one @hoss8455 hope you keep up the good work

5 Likes

Landed today, Hoss. I love the info that accompanies the set.

Thank you, my friend.

23 Likes