Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

Doesn’t sound fun. Haha Fingers crossed those last GTH beans have the one you’re looking for in there!

2 Likes

I hope they are still viable … Certainly after getting a new awning will have an audit … I have some old stocks haze of crosses … For a few nuts Amnesia (F2 Hy-Pro), Gth#1, G13/HAZE and some others. They probably came their time, last year they were stored for about 5 months without a refrigerator, so keeping them further does not make sense …

2 Likes

D-95 #3

D - 95 #7

LPC x ? from @Maddawg
The impressive plants, not weighing in the early nanners, which I cut off after transfer to 12/12, the plants are very energetic and strong, incredible smell, yield will be much higher than the average, form massive, solid and heavy heads …

Cheese Quake x Space Monkey
Two plants are not like any of the parents at all … One plant has a very sativa look, thin braids are braided into a spear, who from the ancestors could have such genes only guesses!

The other plant is completely different, although it smells SM, but the structure is completely different, rather deciduous round cones, no one would ever believe that these are two sisters with the previous …

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

23 Likes

Friesland Indica tent

boy

PGO x C99 (early)

Family photo

18 Likes

I have no idea- maybe they did not share the clone. I know cannarado has P75

2 Likes

@Baudelaire has the P.88 Princess available besides the good Cindy release taken to F4

5 Likes

Soul was generous with his early Princess backcrosses back in the day ('97-99) as he was developing C99. My eight P88 cuts came rooted in rockwool stuffed into a plastic egg carton shipped in a size 13 New Balance shoe box. Leaking and stinking when I picked them up at the PO, but more or less unscathed. I hadn’t met Soul in person yet - it was still dangerous for everyone to “know” each other, and a certain level of anonymity was understood and respected among the original Overgrow members. But from then on I imagined he was 6’8" from that size 13 shoebox :smiley:

Soul at the 2016 Emerald Cup, Santa Rosa CA.

14 Likes

were not a little joked about princess and Friesland, but I took and substituted Clone C99 #4 into a tent to Friesland
The boy is already dropping pollen, Clone C99 will start flowering a little later … I am 100%sure that though a little but the seeds will definitely be.

It will be possible to check whether Friesland is raising resistant mold …

D-95 #7
I love this plant!
Now I am very sorry that I used for F2 my father “Big Feno”. Because its phenotype is as in #3 is more prone to OG Kush, and this direction is not so interesting to me now.
It is good that the clones are preserved from all plants, probably I will have a pollination D-95 #7 x D-95 (Potato Feno) in one of the premises.

Family photo :rofl:

23 Likes

I love D-95 #7 too!!!

2 Likes

I carry out the idea to stabilize this plant #7, but still I do not know what way to go …
I have already said that in the first cycle of seeds, both female plants in the first days showed the problem of Germ.
There were only a few flowers near the trunk, and they were only at the stage of the first stigma, after the full bloom of the plant, they disappeared and no longer appeared … However, this is enough to understand that in the case of an inbid process, I will fix this rice in the offspring …
I think that someone is genetically close to the cross (the most lighter is your GMO X i-95), and then go towards the boy Potato, which is identical in structure #7
Another option is to follow the path of F2 and BX, but the basic condition for stress is a light test to identify even hidden signs of Herm. Subject to the process of “light stress” and the inclusion of more plants (at least 50+), the process will be twice as long …

Fresh photos
D-95 #3 (og kush feno)

Cheese Quake x Space Monkey
This fetotype will remain for a while, I like structure and plants and cones, the smell is also incredible, interesting whether I can find notes of cheese after treatment …
The bump on so much solid that it is possible to cut with scissors, it is impossible to grind the grinder. When in the first cycle it was necessary to get seeds, it was a problem, it was impossible to rub on a sieve … very tight !!!

23 Likes

ooh i love that quake monkey! looks super potent!

2 Likes

“Quake monkey” - I like it!

3 Likes

or monkey quake which ever you prefer lol. its beautiful my friend

2 Likes

Friesland tent

Honestly, I doubt that Friesland can finish the cycle by the outside by the end of September, as SSSD says.
I have already said that all my interest in the selection and production of seeds began with many years ago with varieties for the street and their adaptation for my latitudes.
Experience says that for successful cultivation on my latitude, the most important condition is the flowering period. That is, the plant should be early and bloom at least two weeks earlier than the standard period - not later than August 15. If the standard, photo period plant is already beginning to flow for flowering with a reduction in lighting time for 14 hours a day, then plants for my latitude should do it earlier, and the period of restructuring should happen faster.
Such properties under the lamp are manifested in rapid bloom after installation of the regime 12/12 and intense flowering (rapid formation of the future cones).
Friesland - now does not. On the contrary, in the awning for more than 3 weeks 12/12, and the plants are just trying to knit the first flowering nodes. For comparison, Pgo X C99 and Friesland’s photo is the difference in development in my opinion at least 2 weeks.

Friesland Clones I took out the street, I hope my first impression is false … Time will show!

17 Likes

Good luck with those Frieslands, they are supposed to be early to semi-auto flowering. I know a grower in a northern latitude who is growing them and the males have already been flowering and the females just started to flower a week or so ago which should put them on track for mid to late September harvest.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info!
and your friend has Friesland from sssd???

2 Likes

I think the Frieslands are from The Real Seed Company and he is running the Freezeland IBL from AK Bean Brains as well.

5 Likes

As I know earlier SSSC also sold freezeland ibl he was marked as m33
Now they under the Freezeland brand sell (freezeland ibl x k-dank)
Sorry that I do you do, but I still have a question about your friend … How does it work with Freezeland plants if they are semi-affo flowering? It is very difficult to keep the Meteurin plant, it is constantly breaking into flowering, your friend works with maternal plants of this variety or constantly produces seeds?
I had different experiences with such plants, I am very interesting with them?

3 Likes

A few macro photos, think you will like :upside_down_face:

D-95 #7

I must tell you that by the number of resin chqxsm #4 overtook even D-95 #7

And here I was playing with light, photographed without tripod and sharpness is not enough, but I like colors and contrasts …

22 Likes

Looks absolutely killer! Great job @Shevchenko

2 Likes