Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

@Vagabond_Windy
Haha, I just have extensive experience with seeds …
After scaly 150+ seeds in one evening, even the tongue hurts, and fear goes very quickly! The method is really effective.

8 Likes

Lol. Yes. I practiced on tons of seeds, no more fear for me

4 Likes

as they say in my area: “the autopsy showed that death occurred as a result of the autopsy” :rofl:

As you have already understood this black joke, today I had to disassemble the seeds and look at the embryos …
4 of the seven were not viable, the embryos are dry, they had no chance at all, unfortunately … The other three had a more or more healthy appearance, although they had no strength to germinate. Two who had a living root of less than 1 millimeter were placed in the soil under the greenhouse, and he had no signs of germination, but alive was placed between moist sponge. I hope I can resuscitate at least a few of them.
I planned to leave the other 5 nuts from a pack for future projects, but now I understand that every extra day away from the opportunity to sprout, so the last 5 also threw them into the water and I very much hope that at least one of them will be viable.

21 Likes

I emailed JJ of Top Dawg, hopefully he will help out? Really sad they did not germinate

5 Likes

I am almost sure that I will be able to pull out a few plants from a pack, there is hope for those that were not quite dry …
As for JJ correspondence, you wonder what the answer will be, keep us in the course.

1 Like

Short update:
I always photograph the first parishes after embryonic, I wrote a little more about it here

Since there are also nuts in this cycle, it will not exclude from the rules, so all are photographed and signed, they will also have to be photographed tomorrow, since different time after birth.

However, in fact, this day did the other news, all three chemd bx4 are alive and even grown up something!

the plant that first showed the root now looks like this

the overall look of the tent to today

In total, 13 new plants are waiting for 5 more that now sprout …

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

19 Likes

Beautiful pictures!

1 Like

JJ said he will replace the pack, so I will keep you guys updated!

5 Likes

@leetdood It’s cool news! thank you!

Meanwhile, I also have some news, of 5 soaked 1 is exactly alive (although it has a root of less than 1 millimeter), 2 exactly dead (embryos dried) and 2 more with yellowish embryos, that is, not exactly healthy, but hope is though not Great.

In addition, today I re -photographed the first Chem D, it has a lot of resin on it … From 12 plants, you could find something really special.

I try to see the positive and think that part of my work on the selection has already done nature, leaving me the seeds that could survive … So in some aspect this seed was the most viable and strong …
Chem D #1

DSC_0022

ChemD #2

ChemD #3

I showed you 2 and 3 numbers, to understand that they are alive, that is, growth points (rudiments of new gear leaves), although slightly shaken, but have healthy parts of green, though some delay, but they have to go into growth.

11 Likes

Is it just my eyes or are those cotyledons showing slight variegation??
Nice pics…

2 Likes

@Skyf Sorry but Google translates this phrase without any meaning, please paraphrase this part, thank you.
Did you mean similarity #2 and #3 ???

1 Like

To me it looks like #1 is showing the typical chemD leaf variegation,but on the cotyledon.
Here’s a picture for example (not mine)

Going to be interesting to see how the true leaves look as your plants get bigger!!

5 Likes

Another example of variegation:

https://mrgrowit.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/a27d24_9ff2d76d9fd947298b7306d583356b96_mv2.webp

2 Likes

Guys, thank you now everything became clear about what is about …
This was a recently conducted language in the branch “Chem D Discussion”, I follow it … It will be interesting whether something like adult plants will have, now it is too early to say something like that, since spots can be at this stage from anything Injuries so to speak …
Of course, I can be wrong, but it seems to me that the presence or absence of a mutation can not serve as a determining factor for attributing the plant to a category or classification as a whole. Viruses are one of the causes of mutations and I allow when we say one of the clones conditionally ill, they will be dusty with one pollen, we will get nuts genetically similar to 99% but by mistake in coding the diseased clone we will see the external difference.

5 Likes

I agree, you are not wrong. Well said

2 Likes

This night was not simple, more than seven hours lasted air anxiety, almost all night … He was with a family in Kiev in an apartment, not in the house outside the city, far from the bomb shelters were forced to sit at home, very nervously …
Brick to work!
I noted that on small plants the edges of the leaves were whitewashed, I made measurements of soil indicators in which I planted them and the indicators upset me - 5.4 pH. We had to go to look for some proven land with a proper pH level for further transplantation into larger packaging. Although not without problems, I was able to find and buy Plagron Grow Mix and Batmix. This story itself is quite fun for me, Ukraine is famous for its black earth, and I am looking for soil that costs unjustified funds for packaging from the Netherlands :wink:

By the way, in the first photo of 5 plants Chem D BX4 X I-95, which I am sure of 90% that they will live and one plant will live with a confidence of 50/50 (it changes a little, but has not even even turned to light).
In general, all plants Chem D BX4 X I-95 will be lagged in for almost two weeks, but since they are the main subject of my interest, we will plan all actions depending on their condition.

17 Likes

Your English is good

Good luck with your grow, beautifull genetics

Go Ukraine !!! Go Shevchenko, one of the best football players of Milan AC !!

All the best

2 Likes

@trytogoodbud Yes, two prominent Ukrainian figures with the name “Shevchenko”
As you said the football player Andriy Shevchenko - the best bomber of the “series A” in 99 , playing Milan, as well as the winner of the Champions League, winner of the UEFA Super Cup, Champion of Italy, winner of Italy and England Cups, five times the champion of Ukraine.
And also Taras Shevchenko - Ukrainian poet, novelist, thinker, painter, engraver, ethnographer, public figure. National hero and symbol of Ukraine. Academician. The author of the words: “Fight - overcome, God helps you! For you the truth, for you the strength and will of holy!”
In the world, he has 1384 monuments in 35 countries!

So it is depicted now

Meanwhile in our tent:

We have 6 plants Chem D, I can already speak with 99% confidence that they will live. The root system develops, the aboveground part is also very slow. I am sure that if I had not pulled the embryos from the husk, there would be none of the 12 plants. I am very glad that everything has gone successfully and we have what we have.

One of the plants Chem D was unable to turn up to light on its own, and “looks” in the ground. However, it is impossible to direct the direction of plant growth at this age, since the turgor in babies is too high and with minimal manipulation it can “burst”. Therefore, I left it alone, only control the leaves (embryonic and new) does not touch the wet soil (may be mold).

PS
Already, a wonderful amount of trich on Chem D #1, probably it sounds strange but I would like it to be a boy (although it is very unlikely). The thirst for life, vigor (almost far behind 10 plants of another variety that have sprouted and developed without any problems), the highest amount of resin at this stage, all these qualities would go well super boy

20 Likes

since it’s almost 8 o’clock in the morning - good morning everyone!

in the photo in the tent Space Monkey (orig., f2, bx#1), Field Trip, C#99, SnowRipper x Chem DD, FaceOff x 818, Alaskan Purpl. The tent has been switched to 12/12 for a little over a week.

DSC_0001

in about a week, I plan to transplant the little ones into large pots.
also, the clones of all the mother plants have already given roots, but I keep them in mineral wool without planting them, because they outgrow the nut plants. also, to compensate for the difference, the clones will be planted in a small container, and the weed plants in a larger one…

peace :peace_symbol:
:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

21 Likes

Nice project :pray: and healthy looking plants :seedling: :green_heart:

2 Likes