Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

IMG_6271
Happy New Year Brother! I hope 2024 is an absolute blessing for you and may all your troubles dissapear, much love and respect

5 Likes

Starcub

MC and ASAZ

Black Sensi

qsm x D95
D95#7 x D95 big f2

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

21 Likes

Really like that star cube and black sensi brother . everything is looking great as always of course no more mouse issues? :mouse2:

2 Likes

seems i found in S1 a good plant, structure similar to my GSC

Looking forward to starting flowering …

Toddlers develop very quickly, this week I will take clones and I will look for a place to bloom …

Bad photo starcub but have to convey the overall picture … also very actively develop, the side branches have already filled the tent

The huge leaves covers new branches, judging by the number of points of flowering is a very productive variety, we will see …

17 Likes

Sweet! I agree that GSC does look “JUST RIGHT”

I hope those starcube are spectacular! I have my eye on Those for sure.

Out of likes :man_facepalming:t2: :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Quick update

Starcube

SRDD x D95 (big)

PGO

More cowbell and umami

gsc s1

Cinderella 99 x Cherry Queen

ww xxl auto (dinafem s1)

20 Likes

Very nice! That WW is quite unique huh?

4 Likes

Once upon a time, I used WW XXL Auto as a father (inverted female plant) to pollinate ordinary photoperiod plants.
This was done for the purpose of growing Outdoor
This allowed the crosses to bloom a little earlier, which is critical of my latitude …
WW XXL Auto itself was a large plant, as for Auto (100 gr + from a plant), as well as strong enough and resinous …
I also made S 1 for the street, as you can see a very resinous plant, resin even on a fan leaf.

7 Likes

Very cool! Good to know, I keep scaring myself away from autos , I need to just toss a couple in next pop

2 Likes

Now I see the resin! Damn!

2 Likes

I usually plant automatic ones outdoor…
these were planted to check germination, and possibly partial pollination…
I also don’t plant a auto under a lamp

3 Likes

I’m gonna have to hit you up for some auto advice when the time comes. How’s things going besides over there. Hopefully things have been at least a little better ?

2 Likes

no problem!
If you want i can send you seeds in a few months… I plan to make some crosses for next season …
Last season, Johnny of SSSC lovingly gave me Friesland and Auto Sweet Bourbon Kush.
I want to do before the start of the 2024 season some seeds with Auto Sweet Bourbon Kush, so if you are interested you can count …

No, my friend … The only thing that is better (though to some extent) is that this winter is not so often switched off electricity.
Everything else - worse … And the longer it will last - the worse it will become …
However, we keep our fists and believe in the best!

10 Likes

I have faith in Ukraine

Slava Ukraini

5 Likes

Героям слава 🫡 :muscle:

5 Likes

Oh brother, I got all my thoughts and prayers with you hoping for better days ahead. You are a prime example of that Ukraine resilience my gramps talked about “ you have the power of the Ukraine in you boy! A resilience that can’t be measured by an extremely proud people” much love and respect brother, never forget I’m always here

5 Likes

Starcube

Incredible plants!
During veg they didn’t side branch even after toping, however after flipping they just exploded in different directions!

plant number 2 has the prospect of forming a monocone, very densely and closely spaced cones on the main stem… we’ll see…
also #6 who was the “ugly duckling” of the pack is now the biggest and has a hard skeleton, I love that trait in plants!

17 Likes

I like a hard skeleton too
Lots of my plants broke their own bones. Ridiculous

1 Like

looking really nice bro
keep up the good growing :fire:
and above all take care of you and yours please
Sam

2 Likes

Thank you Sam!
Great genetics and wonderful material!
I am very glad that I have the opportunity to work with him.

2 Likes