Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

Nice! My kinda plant! Really can’t wait to see them finish up! And I’m finally getting back on track and winning my war against stupid thrips! Should be back to my old plants and buds galore pics very soon! In fact I’m popping the blues/livers tomorrow!

Thank God :pray:t3:

5 Likes

Thrips, ticks and mold - eternal growers enemies! But we will win :wink:

blues - Skunk #1 phenotype
Who is “livers”?

3 Likes

Yezzir! We will! What’s crazy is in all the years I’ve been growing, decades! I just had thrips for the first time ever! Never realized how much of a pain in the ass they were! Livers is just what they call blues in the uk apparently

4 Likes

ha-ha i already imagine this smell…

my condolences! I know this trouble!

3 Likes

Thank you brother, months . All because I got lazy. My fault completely. Lesson learned that’s for sure

2 Likes

Do not reproach too much! Lazying is our common vice …

2 Likes

It’s the absolute truth brother! And one of my biggest issues lately to be honest

2 Likes

Soon I am also sending TopShelf screaming eagle f2

Which is airborne g13 x (88g13hp x afghani)

1 Like

And I’m stoked af!! Love that strain and anything from Duke! Good day Leet! What’s up today?

2 Likes

Just cleaning and taking care of my plants. Admiring @Shevchenko and his pictures. Geeking out about weed as always. You will definitely like these seeds. There are others also, like tangie x screaming eagle. Not my jam, but you might like it.

2 Likes

You know that makes two of us :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Nice! I hated tangie alone but with that gem adding power and dank it might be great, plus I’m finding a newfound love for orange strains lately. The second run of BOO has changed my outlook

2 Likes

I will give BOO a try but I have to say I think orange isn’t for me… I always love other terps better

1 Like

Maybe it’s because I don’t like orange the fruit that much?

1 Like

Could be, I’m not big on straight orange but the orange and dank ones are real nice, I like lemon/lime more personally but I think that just my OG/kush obsession playing its part.

2 Likes

I like lemon and lime more in general. Separate from my kush obsession, lmao

1 Like

Same, I vape them all day, with cereal milk. Plus I eat lemon everything and lots of lime stuff too it’s just more rare I find…. Ahhh Kush :drooling_face: the weed that started it all for me , my first true strain obsession was OG, then bubba and then I found pink. I swear to god I could live forever off of say 2-3 stellar examples of each of those, no question actually.

2 Likes

Good afternoon brotha :coffee:

Those Starcubes look good, starting to stack now.
Choco and Sm#6 have nice big ol buds too. What week are they on?

Keep up the great work and stay safe! :mechanical_arm: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Hello! @InTheWoods
now Starcube - 35 days 12/12
and SRDD x D95 - 55 days 12/12

I don’t quite understand who you mean …
If you’re about CQSM - it’s (cheese quack x space monkey)
Are you about another?

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1, @leetdood and others who looked, which do you think is the brightest OG/Kush?
Assessment not only by smell, but by all criteria … taste, power and more …
Who first comes to you in the mind, who do you associate with the phrase OG/kush ???

2 Likes

I’d have to say Larry or HAOG in my opinion personally, tahoe is close too. Those are the epitome of OG to me, ironically all three almost 30 years later hold a special place in my heart and my stable…… Larry is the only one I don’t have , but still grab every chance I get

2 Likes