Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

Excuse me… please don’t mock my tambourine procedure. It has a 50% success rate

2 Likes

Ahah lol :joy:
dancing with a tambourine is also my profile, so don’t be shy! we can play and dance in a duet! and judging by the number of people like us here - we can create an ensemble!

4 Likes

Starcube

One of them has all the fan leaves of three -fold …

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

16 Likes

Those who look - I wish health! And everyone else too, but they will not know about it … :wink:
I probably already give you with photos, but now the period we all love so.

Black Sensi
1 Week 12/12
Only now gone in growth
Probably the pause was associated with a transplant, and all week the root occupied a new space.

GSC S1
You remember that this is my version of S1 from the plant F1 the Cali Connection
I read somewhere that the Cali GSC variant is the Cross of GSC and Bubba Kush.
Of course, I never know the truth, but the fact that this cross is not GSC is for sure!
At the same time, the Cali version I will be the most of the GSC family
I love the structure, it is on a very strong skeleton with a thick stem and branches, it has large and solid buds covered with resin, and deep purple.
Cool effects!

Starcube
Incredible energy and growth power!
I’m delighted with how they grow …

Find Coca-Cola …

#6 (A 6 liter bottle for scale)

Three -fold bush

There is another plant but I was lazy to deliver it, it is an exact copy #4

18 Likes

Those are awesome looking, definitely built well, just looks potent. GSC x bubba would be cool I think, now I really wonder who the donor is

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1
The Cali website listed GSC genetic lines in the description and then I saw in the “Lineage” department - GSC X Bubba … Now I went and see that this information has no longer … But I am sure that it was right here …

I plan to do a small pollination GSC S1, Field Trip and some other clones with a pollen more Cowbell
Now I select a boy for pollination …
When choosing a boy, I used to take pictures of all the plants at the stage of the first germ letters (I peeked this in Subcool), now I didn’t, I also definitely smoked the boys, but I don’t smoke now (from the new year).
I suggest everyone to participate in this process and to express their opinion (preferably reasoned), feel free, I am curious.
I understand that the photo is difficult to judge and it will be only about the structure, but it will not be less interesting.

Additionally: in general, the boys were 5 and I have already destroyed the highest plant and the lowest too (although I still keep their clones, I do not know why).
Also, while in favor of a tall plant ( #1) there are the following factors: its clone rooted first and develops very vigorously, and its smell has some difference from others - the smell of spices.
Also one plant has several purple bracts…
Who is, what to say - I ask to speak!

14 Likes

Looks good !!
what is i95 ?

2 Likes

Hello!

3 Likes

haha looks like you and i work males the same way. not wanting some monster male{s} in my space so i keep them very kept and it just makes it way easier. yes i do not get as much pollen as big boys but i get enough to get the project done more often then not.

very nice …

5 Likes

thank you Jaws!
it’s nice to know that in some way our thoughts coincide!
what about the boys in the photo? according to the structure, which of them would you use?

2 Likes

so what EXACTLY are these then,

GSC S1/FEM or are these a hybrid GSC/BUBBA.

are you looking for either in those males, i cant really see anything that would tell me BUBBA. those all seem to be more on the GSC side in structure.

i have some fem from cali in GSC forum but mine are THIN MINT COOKIES and not the forum. those close to each other, im guessing there smell can give you some options. smell color structure just depends on what your after in that piece.

very nice …

3 Likes

I have been holding GSC from Cali for over 7 years but lost it when my region’s occupation was. I kept it in S1. Now selected from the seeds S1 the most similar plant to the mother/father
On the Cali showcase it is like GSC.
However, on the site in the “Lineage” section - it was signed as GSC/Buba
here she is

And three boys are more Cowbell by Bodhi (Forum GSC X 88 G13 X HP)

There may be confusion
I am still writing with Google Translate :flushed:

14 Likes

No brother, you are doing fine. Everything makes total sense, it actually always surprises me how well we can hold conversations back and forth when messaging each other or just posts too.
I totally believe you saw bubba listed, as I remember hearing from multiple sources many of his strains are diluted but not listed. I guess we will find out though won’t we :wink: awesome! Always love watching you work and interacting along the way. I actually see a lot of similarities between you and @jaws and the way you work/breed i have thought this for a long time in fact. I’m glad he’s found his way over here as he is a very good friend of mine, and another I call my brother :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Fucking swerve amirite

2 Likes

IMG_6533

3 Likes

my best attempt at Ukrainian translation:

сука блять swerve

2 Likes

Nice! I SHOULD know the language much much better than I do…. Kind of ashamed in fact :disappointed:

2 Likes

IMG_6532

2 Likes

Nice grow and to be able to pull it off in a war zone,
I commend you.
One thing I’ve noticed with the Ukrainians that I have been around is their determination. :+1:

I hope this will all be over soon and I might be able to visit your beautiful country someday.

Happy growing

6 Likes

@Dope_Heffalump, thank you!
I hope it will be so!

@leetdood, man this is so funny :laughing:
there are dozens of native words in the Ukrainian language, and hundreds of their combinations! however, these are very used indeed! :hear_no_evil:

@TopShelfTrees1 as always - much respect!

3 Likes