Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

And another gem joins the list! @Dope_Heffalump is another friend and great grower! This thread is WAYYYY too slept on I’m stoked it’s getting some more notice and it’s all my homies! Love it

6 Likes

A pair of photo without sodium lamp …
there is
Black Sensi - 3
More Cowbell - 3
Alien Sourz - 2
D95 - 1

Also a few photos of SRDD X D95

indi feno

sativa feno

Well, the whole tent that grows without care and almost without fertilizers … In it a mess and I want them to finish but they seem not gather …

I made a canna oil today.
In a few days I will make baking and cookies!

How often do you consume with food?

22 Likes

Hello bro,

how are you?

Looks outstanding :+1:. as always.

Will sent some beans in the next two weeks.

I consume regular oral. What do you want to know?

Best wishes

Bud

2 Likes

I was consuming a lot, problem is I wasn’t eating enough. This led to problems with my bowel movements

when I eat too much, I have only one problem - increased tolerance

4 Likes

Too much fats and not enough solids leads to a bad time

1 Like

Starcube 54 day

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

18 Likes

young
GSC s1

some others

more cowbell

alien sourz

black sensi
Two phenotypes, two plants are similar to short internodes and thick branches. Another more sativa with thin long branches, half higher than others.

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

16 Likes

Everything is looking great brotha!
:sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

I’m really excited to see how the More Cowbell comes out. I have a pack of it myself. Also, as someone else above me stated before, it’s amazing you’re able to pull this off in a war zone. You’re an awesome grower. Слава Україні!

-GTA

4 Likes

I really like the look of those alien sourz now, they have that look! Like dank! And the black sensi has a real nice format and structure too! Looking forward to those! And more cowbell is a known good one too! Hope things are looking up over there for you and yours brother .

4 Likes

@InTheWoods @GrowTheAtlas @TopShelfTrees1 @leetdood thank you guys!
Героям Слава! :yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

New plants are always intrigue and I look forward to them all … However, attention and particular interest are of ALIEN Sourz!
First, I did not find any photos not only on the forum, but also on the Internet.
Secondly, the plants already have a unique smell of sour apples, which I never felt. Even boys are now stinking as they do not smell of other varieties even at the peak of flowering!
Third, the structure of the plant and planting the flower are very good.

9 Likes

I love that!!

2 Likes

Tell me how you can not be interested if on the 18th day it is that

Alien Sourz #3

19 Likes

Woo-hoo! I am buying a plant ticket for 60 days…
Jk

2 Likes

not the best news…
male flowers appeared on some female plants
intersex signs on
Black Sensi and More Cowbell
two plants of Black Sensi many flowers
I cut off the bottom of all the plants, I will monitor if they appear again - I will have to cut the plants completely.

as for the rest - everything is fine…

starcube has stopped drinking water, so consumption has almost halved…however, many white stigmas remain.
tomorrow starts the ninth week of 12/12, will wait about 10 more days and cut.
all the plants are cool in their own way, I can’t decide which one to leave.
I will probably leave all of them, make f2, and then decide who to leave as keeper

Alien Sourz is also very pleasing to the eye

11 Likes

That sucks…. Hopefully it’s just those :crossed_fingers:t3: at least the alien sourz is good! I don’t recall seeing nanners on any more cowbell. I love the sound of sour apples too, I want to try apple fritter for that reason, can’t say I’ve had a true apple smelling cultivar YET. :wink:

4 Likes

it seems @Faithisyours was growing More Cowbell and also mentioned this problem…
the two More Cowbell plants only had a few nanners on the lower branches and only one plant is clear…I’ll wait another week to make sure they don’t show up and pollinate it for f2

I haven’t had that experience either, which is why this Alien Sourz got me so excited. I didn’t know hemp could smell like that. I know many of her scents, but this is an absolutely new experience.
I did a partial pollination of Alien Sourz today to get an f2, I want to save her and see what I can find in her progeny.

also being intrigued by the smells of Alien Sourz, I already pulled Apple`s and Bananas seeds out of the fridge.
Thanks again @MonsterDrank !!!

6 Likes

Nice! Those should be good too! Can’t wait to see what you find, I can’t wait to dive into some granny skunks for that reason too! Appley goodness! Maybe if we both find crazy apple smells I’ll send ya some pollen, make apple ecstasy :wink:

4 Likes

I can already send you the Alien Sours pollen
right now I’m actively collecting it!
in a few days I will be able to collect 0.5-1 ml. and will send if you are interested…

5 Likes