Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

Some great looking plants.

3 Likes

Something strange!
More Cowbell 50 days, looks almost finished …
For cookie varieties, this is not typical …
A week later I will cut two plants without seeds
and what with the seeds f2 will keep the seeds ready

For comparison of GSC S1 and Alien Sourz (younger by 5 days)
Now at the peak of flowering

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

23 Likes

Damn! She’s a speedy one brother! Nice! I love people are starting to take notice, and see what I’ve seen for years. You have mad skillz. Keep killing it!

7 Likes

buds are looking stellar brother.

great looking grow …

5 Likes

IMO cookie varieties go anywhere from 8 to 11 weeks.

1 Like

1 Like

Just a lot of photos …
Today i did a permutation in a large tent and was able to take a photo of distant plants …

Black Sensi

Cindi 99 x Cherry Queen

GSC S1

D95 #7

22 Likes

That black sensi and the GSC are gorgeous plants ! WOW, I’m really stoked for that black sensi! I hope it’s absolutely killer! The d95 is funny but I remember how late the buds formed on my i95s so it makes sense, you can tell they are gonna be just ALL BUD though!
Awesome! AS ALWAYS my brother!

I hope your month is going well brother, think about you over there quite often. My dad always asks about you as well, EVERYTIME I see him face to face he asks about you and another good friend. All I know is I can’t wait for summer or at least good weather over here in the great white North :canada:

4 Likes

continuation…
Alien Sourz
Two plants are two phenotypes
Different cone structure, but great filling!
Although one plant is more resinous, the other has an incredible smell.
I look forward to the bumps, I want to try how it will taste and what the effects will have.

The first plant is the smell of sour apples, incredibly tasty …

The second plant - also has a strong and attractive smell, but it is difficult for me to determine it yet. The amount of resin is incredible.

Joint Photos

18 Likes

Wow! Those really are absolutely off the charts with trichome production! Very very nice! I love the smell too. Now I wanna smoke some!

4 Likes

going to have to find me some of those alien sourz for-sure.

looking awesome …

3 Likes

@JAWS I hope you can!
There are no them in the Umami catalog.
For some time they were available as a freebie when buying a certain amount of seeds from the catalog …

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 Thank you, brother!

Who do you plan to pollinate the Alien Sourz pollen?
I would like to try your cross …

3 Likes

Black Sensi
plant #1 and #2
to clean …

After cleaning …

plant #3
another phenotype

18 Likes

I’m going to try and throw some on a few clones but I really want her for a few beans I just started if all works out, alien tech and possibly granny skunk, but I’m gonna toss it on a selection from blues too :wink: and one more special surprise! I have a serious bag of stuff for you here already. I actually have one for 4 people right now that I need to get out asap. Basically all my good friends have a bag in my fridge or Tupperware with their name on it, once I find/come across stuff they love, want , need I add it and once it’s epic! I send em off. I have some of my older crosses I made in there too, and some F2’s I did as well as other gems I know you’ll love and various other goodies too.

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1, you have alien tech ? Cool!

me for some reason always attracted the genetics Alien
Probably that’s what I took Alien Sourz, this is the first thing that somehow applies to them …

3 Likes

several random photos Cindy 99 X Cherry Queen

Two other plants - Cindi 99 X Cherry Queen

Very early resin secretion and very fast bump formation!
The smell of very sweet fruits and rotting pineapple … I don’t know if you will understand, but I would call this smell heavy and thick, can be viscous (in the sense of binding)

16 Likes

Two More Cowbell plants have cut off today… (59 day 12/12)

More Cowbell that is dusty left for seed ripening …

27 Likes

Happy Easter Brother! Truly hope today is a great day for you and yours. May the year ahead be full of blessings, love, good times, family and respect!
Much love and respect :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

thank you @TopShelfTrees1 I congratulate everyone! This year we celebrate Easter on May 5!

5 Likes