Chem D Discussion

So it’s different than the skunk va 91 I assume?

4 Likes

Ya im not positive.
I see strayfox uses it in crosses.
There was the chem 91jb cut too but it was found to be a fake a cpl yrs ago afaik.

9 Likes

Yup - the JB cut is the one in Skunk 91 no?

I just was listening to a podcast where it was mentioned… think it ended up being a sour d or something they mentioned. So a similar cultivar ultimately lineage wise.

4 Likes

Yeah thats right thats the one in skunk91.

I have AJs sour d and sour chem going in flower right now w the bigwyrm chem. They are all very vigorous plants. The ajsd has the most sour funky smell its impressive

9 Likes

Sheeit! That sour d is supposed to be stinky.

Pop some pics up - would love to see it.

5 Likes

Shitty hps pics but this is the bigwyrm. Ill get others tomorrow

24 Likes

I tried looking for a chem91 cut for awhile, but wasn’t able to track it down in my limited circle that i felt comfortable in. So i figured for legit crosses from the original chem line i couldn’t do better than SkunkVA from Lucky Dog.

I’v read a few times and heard it said from SkunkVA himself that if your looking for the closest thing to original Chemdog would be his Guerilla Fume. with the proper pheno of course. I picked up a few packs of his offerings and look forward to running them.

I believe i have found a source for legit Chem D but a few states away and restrictions i was not able to actually get my hands on it yet. They say the D cut is the tastiest of the line… i’d love to get my hands on it.

Be cool to see pics if y’all are running it.

10 Likes

I just finished three Guerilla Fume’ and I can vouch for it being some really top notch weed. Best I’ve grown in a long time. I’m not good at describing tastes, but everyone I’ve gave samples to say the same thing, the taste just keeps calling you back, even though you’re already wrecked. Good stuff…

15 Likes

The cut I got is chem fire its chem dog cross fire og and it has mostly chem d traits. Tell ya one thing all chem d like there food heavey feedings with cal mag every feeding coco or dirt not sure on hydro but i imagine so. One of the fastest and heavey producing plant i got. Her funk is like no other going to be crossing her with frosted fruit cake got a male so be the first time pollinating some then. But if there is anyone who is a chem d fan i would recommend the chem x bbx3 fire og its like no other the gas is very strong not for the faint of heart. Cheers everyone and good luck with them chem

14 Likes

Don’t have any cuts but I’m currently running ISP Chem D BX3. I’ve got some be of the 2 girls in flower.

I’d love to see pics of the real cut to see how these compare.

7 Likes

Who makes the Chem x BBX3?

3 Likes

I recieved some '95 chem seeds from fundraiser. I tried looking for info but all that came up was '95 chemdawg…does anyone have any info on '95 chem?

5 Likes

It could be something from the I95 (Triangle Kush x (Legend OG x Stardawg IX2)) Top Dawg was crossing with Chem. Just speculating…

6 Likes

Yeah Ohsogreen has held a legit Chem cut for quite some time now, his chem91 was right on point, I still have some seeds from a few years ago when he brought out his 91 Dragons…

8 Likes

I got the cut from a 80 year old lady but im from british columbia canada and im sure bcbuddepot has it. But i got lucky because the pheno i have is beautiful it all directions. She purples up really nicely with last 2 weeks and temp drop .

6 Likes

I got photos on my journal (Back to the basics) just gotta scroll down abit

1 Like

Heres the bigwyrm chem

44 Likes

Looks resinous!

Does it have a gas / leather thing going on the scent?

4 Likes

6b24d3361a295075040ce252a0ef96e2892adf1f_2_666x500.jpeg AA9F26A1-2C5A-49D6-A620-F35F485ED96D 29e45f47d0883d55e3f1f9bae5d901623d36ba62_2_375x500.jpeg 1d5248fe31494d59f6428c35f0775f1ed3b4d3f3_2_375x500.jpeg

50 Likes

Chem Fire
Chem x BB3 Fire Og

9 Likes