Chem D Discussion

Like pulling teeth getting those @JAWS took me over 2 years ! But I met a good friend who lives over there who i acquired them through, still no sowahh though. Although I did JUST acquire some F2’s I’m dying to throw down some karma tbch. We’ll get you hooked up brother :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

Don’t sleep on those! That’s one pack I’d throw down immediately if I had. I know a bunch of people who have grown it and loved it! That and the guerilla fume are GUARANTEED WINNERS 110% @Hotrods_and_hounds

6 Likes

Check pg 170 in the Luckydog seeds thread
Don’t wanna go off topic here with the D and my ramblings too much
But yeah
Drop those beans…you won’t be sorry
Just back everything up cause they that good💚

5 Likes

Talking to SkunkVA last spring he asked what I have been running, mentioned his Guerilla Fume’ and that I just finished Tony’s RIL. SkunkVA mentioned Tony had sent him some beans, but schedule was currently full. Maybe he will eventually get to it… he has been busy releasing new strains.

Too bad I didn’t have any RIL on me at the time to help nudge him… it was an hour away at the house.

7 Likes

I have an extra pack of Headbanger F3’s via Doc D and Motz that I’d part with but the entire first pack I ran was a massive herm fest same as Karma’s Sowahh was

7 Likes

thanks for the offer but not at all interested in anything MOTZ has had a hand, either breeding or passing.

thanks though …

8 Likes

Crazy Chem D S1 from CSI

45 Likes

different pheno that just DAAAANNNNKS!

36 Likes

dude DUDE thats is a wicked looking plant, i love that one holy crap. just look at those fat buds and beautiful fade going on.

topshelf is on the money …

19 Likes

Spectacular specimen right there :clap:

6 Likes

@JAWS @Mithridate thank you my brothers :facepunch:t2: much MUCH appreciated :pray:t2:

10 Likes

Holy shit. That’s beautiful, nice work

7 Likes

cool job!
great plants!

7 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 those are both looking fantastic!!
Great job!!

5 Likes

I currently have Chem D Bc1 seeds ripening on the vine. They should be ready to harvest in 2-3 weeks.

My Chem D Bc1 pedigree is as follows:

Chem D x Chem^3

My Chem^3 is Chem D x Dog Patch.

Dog Patch is from Skunk VA of Lucky Dog Seed Co and is Chem D x (Chem '91 Bc2).

So my Chem D Bc1 is Chem D x (Chem D x Chem D/Chem '91 Bc2).

I grew out Dog Patch from Lucky Dog Seed Co. I selected a male and pollinated my Chem D cut, resulting in my Chem D x Dog Patch AKA Chem^3. I named it Chem exponent 3 because I thought that I was clever haha (Chem x Chem x Chem). I grew out a population of Chem^3 and after 2 flower runs with those, I chose a male and female to work with. These selections were difficult and legitimately kept me up at night. The funk that comes out of the Chem^3 is fucking ridiculous. I love it. I used my Chem^3 male to pollinate my Chem D cut again, resulting in my Chem D Bc1.

I also currently have these ripening on the vine:

(Face Off IX) x Chem^3

Irene OG x Chem^3

Dogwalker OG x Chem^3

Chem^3 x Chem^3 Chem^3 F2

Fun times. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

38 Likes

here is the chem d bc1 im running at this time.

not going to mess with this one just grow some damn buds.

peace …

29 Likes

Like way she is trained :+1::+1:

3 Likes

NICE!

Sounds like Chem^3 IS already a chem d bx1 tho. So chem d x Chem^3 is chem d bx2 :wink:

7 Likes

Damn brosif those s1s both look killer the 1st one has massive flowers on her. I really need to start digging into seeds more lol. I honestly think there are way better plants to be found, than the originals(not that they aren’t great). Just think they were selected in a different time with dif lighting and grow styles. And at a time when good and especially legit genetics were a Lil harder to get your hands on. Keep up the killer work my friend :clap: :raised_hands: :muscle:

6 Likes

Thanks, ya they are unique for sure! That one with the dome top has me highly intrigued, actually they all do lol. I love popping beans it’s just so much fun watching them grow and spotting the differences, what leanscwhat way, the tributes each instill etc. it’s like you learn stuff every single day cultivating cannabis it’s truly an amazing pastime/business etc. I could not imagine life without it anymore.

7 Likes