Chem D Discussion

Will chem d finish outdoor on east coast Canada?

2 Likes

Already thinking about it huh? Tbh it should be close imho by set dates etc. but like yourself Iā€™ve yet to run her to know this specific cuts expression in my environment . I would think you could pull it off, my S1ā€™s are finishing around or under 60 100% with one thatā€™s even earlier.

5 Likes

one is already outside :wink:

Just thought Iā€™d ask anyway. Some lines finish pretty fast indoor but trigger too late in the season to properly finish outsideā€¦ weā€™ll find out soon enough haha

4 Likes

Atta boy! I figured tbch

2 Likes

Yeah I got 2 cuts when I ordered for some reason. One is growing fine the other isnā€™t as happy so threw the ugly girl outside to see what full sun can bring out of her :grin:

Stem rub have hints of what some of the non rks skunks from my line haveā€¦ very interesting

5 Likes

I have asked about this also. Really curious to see if it is possible. Would you please tag me on your progress and results @Mithridate
Are you possibly going to hit the chem with your skunk project?

4 Likes

Sure thing. Iā€™ll even try to reverse a couple branches :wink: no proper journal per se but Iā€™ll let you know how it goes.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a side quest yes, that and ecsdā€¦
In the immediate Iā€™m looking to cross the d with my sour strawberry keeper and melon lifesaver keeper see if the grease gets greasier :grin:

5 Likes

Sounds delicious! :crossed_fingers: greasier buds

2 Likes

I used a Dogpatch male to dust a Headbanger female
The funk definitely got funking funkierā€¦
Straight up greasy sour gas garlic

15 Likes

@Skyf now that sounds absolutely killer! Two absolutely epic strains! Can you link me Iā€™m highly intrigued

2 Likes

DUDEā€¦u got way too much going on ā€¦ @TopShelfTrees1

Reminds me of meā€¦20 years agoā€¦had to have it ALL at ONCEā€¦have since realized IF i have TOO MANYā€¦no one gets the attention nor time to dial in and i dont get what im after.

13 Likes

Just a random cross I did.
Ended up with a very nice male from the Dogpatch that I dusted everything I had in flower at the time.
The cross came out very nice!!
I also hit gg4ril x sowahh(tonygreen and karmas collab) with some of the same Dogpatch pollen.
Gosh every plant has been spectacularā€¦

9 Likes

U donā€™t have a thread/link here? @Skyf

3 Likes

Definitely donā€™t have too much going on, this is 1/4 of what I was running 1.5 years ago at any given time. Not even close @Jetdro

3 Likes

No
That was last year sometime when Iā€™d just joined up.I donā€™t post too muchā€¦more of a lurker
Got this one of the plant this bud came off a week or so before chop

And hereā€™s some of (GG4Ril x sowahh)xDogpatch

I did comment on Tonygreens thread and recommend a collab between him and skunkVA
He said he left some beans with himā€¦
Dunno if anything will ever come of it but gosh there is some fire in these lines.

16 Likes

Ya I was highly intrigued as Iā€™m sitting on a few packs of headbanger myself and wanted to see the growth characteristics and structure. Looked all over but couldnā€™t find one anywhere thatā€™s why. weā€™ve been looking for an ideal candidate to bring to the table with a very special cultivar weā€™ve been holding for a couple years. And headbanger has been one very high up on list in fact. Iā€™ve yet to try dog patch but have some crosses going atm with her as well .

5 Likes

Headbanger is killer!!
You can see some of the moms in the Karma thread I started.Karma Genetics

8 Likes

@Skyf do you have any pics of the dog patch I have a pack put back I have been thinking about running?

2 Likes

that headbanger is one i was never able to garb from any one, might have to start a re look for on that one.

nice ā€¦

9 Likes