Chem D Discussion

I was curious since I’ve heard different times give different smell/taste and effects.

3 Likes

From my experiences here, not many change drastically, least not ones i run. My WC or Mac for example have same flavor profile from week 8 on. Gets stronger and deeper maybe but not a whole lot different to my tastes.

3 Likes

Potency changed with time or no?

4 Likes

Good god! Hell of a run.

1 Like

Im not sure to be honest, never really tried same plant at 8 9 10 11 week like a test .
When i smoke it, i can tell if it was “done” or not, i dont like early bud much,

5 Likes

I have a couple friends that always prefer stuff that I let go super long. Seems to work better on pain for them, but usually puts them to sleep :joy:

5 Likes

I read somewhere the Chem D loves to throw some nanners in flower?

Is this true?

Im planning to pop some Chem D crosses I have but im afraid about that nanners

The cross ill run is
(Chem D x Sundae Driver) x (Chem D x 88G13HP)

2 Likes

@ervasagrada inly thing you can do is run them and keep a eye out. A lot is strains have potential to throw nanners is just part of growing.

2 Likes

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

the rumor back in the day when i was at Cannazon (with Ohsogreen & others) was that he renamed Shabud aka 707 Seedbank’s Chem 4 BX3 and claimed it as a CHem D backcross and as his own work.

7 Likes

Grain of salt on anything from phylos. They don’t do full genome sequencing they do a shotgun approach so the chances of any cut being related to any other cut are a wash.

Caleb(CSI Humboldt) sent Phylos cuts of a mom, an s1 of the mom, and a cross of the mom, and all 3 came back from Phylos as unrelated plants :rofl:

Oh that’s just messed up if true :see_no_evil: The 4 doesn’t even grow or smoke like the D either. I think I’m in love with the Chem4 lol, she throws down for sure! Just not looking forward to the 12 week flower time :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

yeah in the case of the sour bubble though it pretty much confirms an old discussion from icmag that bog knowingly or unknowingly slipped some bubba in his bogbubble to make sour bubble. i think he used to deny it. i wonder if that thread or discussion still exists there.

6 Likes

Oh! Yeah so I thought it was the sour bubble bx3 line is what got the bubba in it if i remember correctly :thinking: @Tonygreen likely knows for sure. I did find this tho in a quick search

Pretty interesting with that last line there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also, just fyi, I really enjoying talking to you/picking your brain on all this stuff. You got a ton of knowledge over there and I like to peruse lol. Please don’t ever take anything I say as coming at you or trying to be rude or anything. I’m just a weed nerd over here and sometimes don’t always write things as nicely as I might mean them :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Just wow.

Phylos, what a shame if true. Leaning towards true.

4 Likes

The first phylos model that showed relationships in concentric circles was honest/close to honest.
When they upgraded to lists and haze/skunk/hemp percentages the whole thing became a joke.

6 Likes

It does… i read every damn posts about bog/bog lines and still have hundreds of screenshots on a SD card.

Some crazy stuff lol

5 Likes

yep it was something like he recieved a tray of cuts from orgnkid and bubba was one of them and he mixed em up or something. now im curious and wanna re-read that thread lol

4 Likes

The original discussion happened on og v1.0, what we have on icmag is bog running away from dank frank for 15 years :joy:

5 Likes

7 Likes

I have a question regarding the leaf shape and possible deformities, is it just a chem thing in general to have double serrated leaves?

1 Like