Chem D Discussion

Just be on the lookout for males. I’ve seen more than a few CSI chem91 s1 packs from more than a few different people all throw males, for whatever reason.

6 Likes

Thanks for info.
I’ve heard Caleb talk about th D throwing nanners week 3 or 4 on lowers but pollen not viable.
The Chem D S1s I grew got stressed to hell with a ph problem I had. But not one ball. Crazy.
I only grow for myself and make seeds for myself. Nanners don’t bother me.

But I will report on here if I do,for those who want to know. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Smoke was potent and smelled like coffee grounds and poop :poop:

7 Likes

Definitely not the same terps as the D cut but… interesting? :slight_smile:

It’s all diesel gas onion garlic funk for me.

4 Likes

Chem d in shreklandia, about 4ft tall, pregnant by a 88g13hp male

Surprisingly there’s no mold on her. She was slow to start flowering, has she hated the osmocote… so not the best representation but damn if she finishes here we’ll see more of her in the future :yum:

23 Likes

Nice combo @Mithridate !

3 Likes

Oh HELLS YES! I missed these from Bodhi (not for lack of trying) dibbseroonie! That pic just made me so happy

3 Likes

Thank you gentlemen :pray: that patch has a few big guns eh.

I’ll let them be for another 2-3 weeks :wink:

5 Likes

Chem4 91 and D will make pods sometime on lowers , its a stress thing … The light fall off from top of plants to bottom seems to be what causes it , “ie” tends to be , big or taller plants do rather than the short ones …

4 Likes

(New x)!, crazy flavors on this one…

13 Likes

Holy variegation Batman!

21 Likes

Shreklandia chem d :wink:

Side branch, fans off

Found her laying on the floor, don’t know how long she been there but she didn’t rot. She’s heavy heavy.

18 Likes

Looking great. Sounds like you are almost done visiting shreklandia. Do you think the d will finish outside with no seeds?

2 Likes

Considering this year was a tough one, and she had time to bulk without rotting (it’s 11°c here btw) I’d say she would finish proper most years yes

With a quick trim

24 Likes

24 Likes

never grown the Chem D before now but the clone i have is finished in the greenhouse. Took her to 77 days… chopped this morning.

41 Likes

I think we have the same cut, how did she smell for you as a live plant?

3 Likes

ChemD coming down in days…

38 Likes

Looks great! Can’t wait to hear your smoke report. How long did you take her?

1 Like

I dont know… :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

At harvest ill guess 70 days…could be 65, could be 75, lost count too lazy to dig through my thread to figure flip day

Ill certainly give a smoke report

5 Likes