Chemical, or Organic. What's really the best?

huh crazy I was at a judging contest where we smoked 30 different kinds of weed, I couldn’t say any of them tasted the same. Or looked the same either. But if you are looking for a way to engineer flavor… Rip open a pack of bubble gum and toss that in your sack of weed. Don’t tell anyone I said that.

3 Likes

KoolAid works better and has more flavors to choose from.

IMG_4864

Just water it in.

3 Likes

ha hha h hilarious! A little kool aide. hmm time to get drinkin’!
OK! So we got a problem with phosphate production, it’s leaving a shitty legacy.

2 Likes

There you are @PadawanWarrior , love it.

There you are Peter

1 Like

When I was living on Oahu, back at the turn of the century, I met a LOT of internet friends in person through grow related forums.

Most were just visiting on vacation, but also many local long time growers…

One thing I learned really fast, was some folks that posted amazing pictures of beautiful plants, were very proud of some disgusting chemical tasting, improperly dried and cured herbs-

2 Likes

pretty sure anything that has phosphoric acid helped create those piles.

1 Like

My pile in the back yard is kinda hazardous-

The wasps, bees, big flies swarm around if I don’t get the scraps covered good enough…

1 Like

hey I got more questions. Anyone grow weed that won’t burn? I am curious as to how that works as well. I have never been able to personally grow weed that you can’t light on fire. I tried.

1 Like

I mean… if you water cured it and didn’t let it dry I assume itd have one hell of a time combusting

2 Likes

I once bought weed that didn’t burn.

I think it’s the only time I’ve returned weed.

1 Like

I know if done properly real organics are not salts. Organics offer what your plants need in a readily available form and whatever else it needs.
With chemicals your guessing what’s best for something so natural that it will never offer what the plant needs when it needs it for true potential.

4 Likes

I hear poppycock and balderdash are two great organic amendments lol

3 Likes

Salts do that more efficiently.

There’s really very little guesswork involved. It doesn’t even need to get more complicated than a 1 part nutrient.

Why do you think blood meal and bat guano work so well? What do you think is in it?

2 Likes

The trick is if you are a salt based user to get an organic buddy and vise versa. Than you can have the best of both worlds and debate it as you get blazed on each others stash :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The same ingredients are in it but bats are not shitting out salt crystals either. Lol

1 Like

How was potassium nitrate made?

Literally washing bat guano.

1 Like

I like that idea! I call @SquirtleSquad as my hydro buddy

2 Likes

It was made from Salt mines deep in the earth. I wouldn’t eat pH level water with salts in it for what my body needs for the day. But I would survive if that’s all I have.
Consider it like medicine you can’t live on it. Plants need something that they can break down just like the human gut.

4 Likes

Roots are not like human gut at all. You are not a plant. Totally apples and oranges.

And bat caves were sources of potassium nitrate for gunpowder in preindustrial times. Feel free to look it up. Not only that, saltpetre aka Potassium nitrate can be found in places on the surface. Egyptians used it. It’s not new or “unnatural”.

5 Likes