ChocOlates Addiction Club!

Was going to ask the same thing holy shit @Berserker7205 these look beautiful lol wow what a job congratulations on a good preservation like that.Beautiful work. @CADMAN you are very lucky

5 Likes

Well this guy just made “an order” for some Chocolate Chunks so he can Grow Berserk soon enough! :grin: :+1:

(Damn / thank you @CADMAN for enabling my “seed collecting problem”)

11 Likes

Is it really a problem :thinking: though lol

4 Likes

:thinking:

No. No it isnt’ :rofl:

I’m thinking if I get my hands on Peanut Breath I do a run and if I get a male of either it’s Reese’s Pieces time!

10 Likes

Make some Reeses Pieces weed. If your able to get a male, I’d love to snag some Pollen…

Everything is great with Peanut butter :peanuts: :butter: :yum:

10 Likes

Chocolate peanut butter cookies
:heart_eyes::yum::stuck_out_tongue::star_struck:

2 Likes

@Pigeonman , same here , chocolate chunk order is in : )

2 Likes

3 Likes

HA! WonderTwin powers…activate! I’ve never had the pleasure of trying anything with chocolate smells or taste cannabis wise so I’m definitely purchasing a ticket for this ride!

3 Likes

Love what your doing here… I actually have 4 big seeds of Bubba Chunk 2013
been saving for, well, something good. Maybe this was it.
I also have 5 Chocolate Thai.
I’d love to add these to your searching, the Choc Thai has been verified by a Colorado dispensary using a germination tissue sample… so it’s real deal.

I support anyone doing a preservation or search they seem very serious about.
If this interests you hit me up, if not good luck with what your doing…

The very best Choc strain I’ve ever smoked flowers of and actually killed my chronic sciatic nerve pain… Chocolate Trip F3

peace

11 Likes

Have you grown this yet?

3 Likes

Any idea on the bank/breeder they came from? Drawoh?

3 Likes

No sir I have not… although it has been tested to be sure it is what it says it is and we’ve got a winner. I gifted most of the seeds away to those who would grow them…
Breeder: San

The Bubba Chunk is by Bombudpuffa who loved it and used it as a breeder.

Hope this helps, all I have regarding info on them. when you have thousands of seeds and hundreds of strains, you gift a lot away… at least I do… seeds should be grown whenever possible. so if I have something and someone can use it… usually I’ll donate what I can.

11 Likes

I’d like to try this one out. It’s a Sativa?
@Carty

1 Like

Dang, now I have to do my chocolate project, sooner than expected. Imma be following along, growmie.

1 Like

Berserker is an incredibly solid guy! Great gear, too.

4 Likes

He’s a good friend of mine and has sponsored many of my Auto Grows as one of my seed sponsors. Just finished up 2 of his Marathon OG and wow, at 60 days they were done, fat and loaded… and his prices are amazing.

4 Likes

CADMAN… I actually have a few seeds/strains I’ll be glad to donate to your project. It’s nice to see someone who is serious and excited about what they are doing… wish I had more of them, but what I do have is the real deal…
4 - Bubba Chunk F3.
7 Chocolate Thai and yes, should be Sativa dom.

And to truly make your day my brother… and this will be your holy grail…
2 feminized seeds - Killing Fields x Chocolate Rain . Google them bro.

This offer is to you only CAD ok… shoot me an addy

6 Likes

Well bowl me over, I feel very special :relieved: :smiling_face:
I appreciate you :pray:

Sounds great :+1:
I tryed getting chocolate Thai before but it didn’t work out in my favor :unamused: previously.

I Googled and DAMMMMMM YESSSS PLZ.
It’s hard sifting through all the info online, hard to tell what’s what. But I’d very much be excited to grow this. :smiling_face:

@Carty you have no idea how much I have an obsession with chocolate.

4 Likes

Did you make this cross?