ChocOlates Addiction Club!

:joy::joy: welcome back! I get it, so much info

1 Like

Dear @CADMAN ,
If I could, I would grow cocoa and coffee plants in the same no-till bed as the cannabis.
It makes total sense as companion crops, letting the fruits return to the soil, instead of topdressing chocolate, please eat and enjoy the chocolate! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If you want the real deal Belgian praline chocolates then look for the nearest Leonidas pralines shop. Mindblowing flavors! :+1:

:brown_heart:

3 Likes

Everyone who wants a better understanding of why Organic growing = Flavor that’s unmatched.

Watch this & take notes (I have myself already)

Ps. After this grow, I’m fully headed back to a very large container (30+ gallon) Organic Soil + Organic carbon based nutrients…

4 Likes

thank you… bit of a rabbit hole but definitely worth watching… i may try my hand at organics after watching this… the brix of the plant makes sense @CADMAN

1 Like

what nutrients/soils do you use for all that??

1 Like

@Terpsnpurps I’m no expert, but here is 1 of the many threads I’ve created on what I’ve previously done. Probably better off searching my name on here and seeing all the threads I’ve made.

2 Likes

My main goal always has been and will be, Easy, cheap, best possible nutrition to grow the BEST flavored Cannabis that’s as healthy as possible.
I don’t care if I get “low yelds” IF the end product is AAAAAA+++++ In Quality. Heck I can just veg longer to get bigger yields if needed.

9 Likes

Hell yeah brother. I would rather have a little greatness instead of a heap of just ok.

6 Likes

im 100 percent with you on that… i have alot to learn my friend

1 Like

lol i totally agree!! for sure man… id like to check out that nutrient line from cultured? it seems geared towards health and potency

1 Like

i just spent 2 hours watching vids lol… i totally want to see more of those… dude breaks a lot of the broscience for real…

1 Like

Cadman… your love for the Chocolate side of these plants is pretty cool.
Keep in mind your usually dealing with a lot of Thai influences that show
weird growth like duckfoot leaf structure, streaking on the leaf’s and some
are Sativa dom, some Indica. your journey has just begun brother…

I might be able to make your journey a bit longer… by donating to you MORE seed stock of the Chocoloso. would :100: more work…??
Matt of Goat & Monkey never got around to testing them so they are being returned to me and thus, to you brother… should have them in a week or so ok

12 Likes

Now that is fantastic news!

2 Likes

Wow brother :flushed: this is amazing :clap: :heart_eyes: @Carty
Thank you so much :heartbeat:

6 Likes

Been following along quietly, lol got caught back up now. I gotta say cuz, I like the way you’re doing things, looking damn good!

1 Like

Did you use it in conjunction with the Gaia green? I’m using it now (Gaia) and was wondering if I’d need to supplement down the road. Everything looks good now but I see some people saying that use something else alongside Gaia even though I thought whole point is that you’d need nothing else.

Also, love this thread and your plants look great. I’m hoping to get around to my Chocolate Diesel relatively soon and maybe crossing it to Cocoa Puffs (chocolate trip x chocolate Thai)

1 Like

Here is an updated;

Besides life being hectic & unpredictable.

I suspect my water is source now an issue, lots of building repairs with water shutdowns in the last few months with copper pipes still in place.

I’ve ordered a decent digital PH pen a few weeks ago and it’ should arrive soon.

This tent has been effective greatly and not came close to what I expected.

Lots of plants didn’t make it unfortunately :confused: with this new problem.

I broke down and got gro buckets to help simplify & aid recovery of what’s left.

I’m NOT giving up…

Plants are in 100% new Promix soil + Megacrop nutrients in the water reservoir to aid quick recovery.

#1. God’s Cookies F1 Remains

#2. Chocoloso F2 Remains

#3. Killing Fields x Chocolate Rain (Self kulled)

#4. Chocolate Thai F5 Remains

#5 . Koffee Crisp was Kulled

#6. Chocolate Trip Kulled (Hermied bad with Bannanas & fully developed balls.)

Moving forward the tent is vegging again & will flip soon as plants are back being healthy again.

7 Likes

I’ve been there and feel for you deeply. The fluctuations I deal with have me using a SmallBoy with a sediment and Chlorasheild filter with my trusty PH pen and PH down for nearly every mix including just plain ol’ water.

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

It’s a chocotastrophe!! Sorry to hear so many were KIA :cold_sweat:

1 Like

What are those watering things in ur 5 gallon buckets. Sorry to hear what ur goin through too man, hopefully you got the water issue fixed.

2 Likes