ChocOlates Addiction Club!

I think its time to feed the soil…

But but it’s says each pouch makes 3 to 5 Gallons, Ugh I don’t need that much…

I’ll aim for 1 gallon per “tea bag”…

Let’s fix this :triumph:

Awww that’s better

Let’s stir this up now.

After about 1 hour , stiring every 20 mins for 1 to 2 mins. I’ll go feed the plants this Black tea…

Still should dilute this again by 3 gallons, but it also says it won’t burn plants…

Glad I don’t NEED an air stone, the package says this “Quick Brew” is perfectly fine.

12 Likes

Out of :heart:s
Plants looks amazing brother… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
My condolences to those who didn’t make it😔

1 Like

Good news is that all the Chocolate Trip seem to be popping out of the soil & atleast 1 or 2 of the Chocoloso F2 are pooping up also.

10 Likes

1st photo is more real life color then the 2nd. Dam cameras :camera:

12 Likes

Roooking Goooood

1 Like

Sooo I’m gonna go ahead and say #4 is giving 3 diff pheno types :wink:

I’ve circled the three #4s I’m talking about…

3 diff phenos based on the leav structure so far.

10 Likes

I don’t know if I would jump to the conclusion that the tags got switched.
I have grown hazemans chocolate Thai f4, which is also supposed to be from drawoh stock, and that leaf shape, especially in veg, is definitely very similar. The flowers were all kinds of foxtail-y, and they took a long ass time. But, barely stretched, and had wider than you might expect leaves in veg.

5 Likes

Now that is indeed interesting… I really expected clear Sativa leaf. But I’ll have to research more about this now that your mentioning this @potpotpot

2 Likes

I’ve had some sativa start like that only to slowly grow into regular looking sativa leaves, for whatever that’s worth.

3 Likes

Very cool. So maybe then I’ve not completely lost my mind and this will be a Sativa ish looking plant later on lol

2 Likes

Pile of stuff…

Now a handfull of stuff…

Mini Canngar

14 Likes

I gotta agree with this. I only grew the one myself but that’s spot on for my experience too

Drawoh’s on the left with some less than sativa looking leaves

12 Likes

tha Jaliscos threw fat leaves at first and then thinned out during flower into the classic sativa blade if that makes you feel any better?

Looking great @CADMAN !!

8 Likes

Very excellent guys @Pigeonman @Slick1 I’ve never seen thus myself which probably explains my confusion lol I’m very excited about all of these plants :wink:

5 Likes

Getting crowded already.

13 Likes

Need to re arrange and make more space in this tent tomorrow.

29 days for most plants now, hopefully sexing comes fast.

12 Likes

Attempted to make more room…

Gotta let these pots dry out, then give them all a feed of Gaga Green 444 & 284.

12 Likes

I still see plenty of room.

1 Like

The real challenge is everything is off the ground by 2 feet. Using Trays+Styrofoam for a floor… underneath is where I keep extra stuff (Containers ect) cause I’ve litterly got no other place to put it. Haha. Feel cramped most of the time. But I manage to make it work.

4 Likes

You can’t tell that from the photo. Nice work. You must ROCK at Tetris!

3 Likes