ChocOlates Addiction Club!

Only @lefthandseeds can say If Lowdak is similar to Major Indica or not. I can’t remember lol

1 Like

Chocolate Thai F5 x Black Dak Male Pollen
God’s Cookies F1 x Black Dak Male Pollen

2 Likes

Alllrighty then Capt Chocolate! Thanks… I was wondering who did them…card arrived!!!jim-carrey-happy-dance

5 Likes

I would really like to see the lemon Thai run across all those ladies. Get some nice hybrids from most of them, but the CT x LT seems like a godly combo.

7 Likes

Definitely killer combos

2 Likes

Wife asked me to roll her a joint… A quarter later.

23 rolled joints.

How many joints can fit in your hand?

12 Likes

While rolling joints, and after the Bud buster.
I found a seed, intact and white, but possibly viable, So I planted it… I don’t expect anything to happen but we will see. Also it’s Mistery weed as that bag of Cannabis was made from 10 different strains mixed into 1 lol

2 Likes

You use a rolling machine? Those are perfect!
That’s hilarious, my wife refuses to learn how to roll a joint. I do all her joints in the morning with my coffee most days

3 Likes

Yes exactly but mine waits till she’s got nothing left, then honey can you roll me a joint. Aka I’m asking for 1 but I know your gonna roll more in 15min if you actually only roll 1.

Yeah those cheap roller things

Works pretty good.

4 Likes

Aw man, that (#5 X J) has GOT to be made!

1 Like

Koffee Crisp (Koffee F6 x Chocolate Chunk) X BOG Sour Strawberry F2 Male Pollen

5 Likes

Even just typing it out looks beautiful.

1 Like

Doing more research on #2 Chocoloso F2
I’m becoming convinced it’s gotta be Chocolate Thai Landrace Sativa. Look at the photos I found online labeled as Choc Thai strains, very very similar looking leaves, lime green color & shape.

Obviously the serrated edges on these arnt as pronounced… But if the original Unknown breeder did just open pollinate to get F2s and named it Chocoloso either based on the smell or flavor of this strain, it kinda makes sense :thinking:

Two photos are what I found online.

thai

Last photo is mine.

Hell this could also be;
Chocoloco
Chocolope
Or whatever similar named strain.

Either way, we will find out if the other seeds from the same batch grow into similar looking plants, or if this is the unicorn… I’ll make sure to preserve this mother for long time coming.

11 Likes

#2 photos

15 Likes

The ONLY other person that IS growing This specific strain is this dude. I only know this because the person who sent me the seeds also sent the other half to this fella. His photo below looks like what I’ve got growing, but without the deep serrated edges…

He’s saying this is Thai X Thai cross, but he literally knows the same info as Me… I aggree, it’s gotta be a Thai strain and it’s labeled as F2. So let the hunt begin
Screenshot_20230112_220349_Samsung Internet

I did actually email him & asked if we could compare notes, but no reply from this guy as of yet.

5 Likes

You could cut steaks with those fan margins. Maybe log small trees in the woods? I’d love to play with that trait or see what the offspring put out.

1 Like

@CADMAN :v:

I sprayed every 5 days for my Kosher Kush reversal and it worked really well. Start collecting free-newspapers NOW to lay down like you have a dog with the shits in the room before you spray. I sprayed, let dry, folded-up and tossed the top-layer of paper to avoid any contamination. :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Ha! That’s a great idea I hadn’t thought of. Probably good to cover the fabric pot up as well huh? Hadn’t thought of that either.

2 Likes

All plants just got feed Gaia Green 444 & 284…
They are all set for the next 3 weeks now.

14 Likes

gia is all i use top dress every 30 days or so with some worm poop

1 Like