ChocOlates Addiction Club!

6 Likes

Updated 1st post with relevant info.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I have actually never tried a chocolate strain, but they sound interesting. Might be something to look into :thinking:

2 Likes

This is exciting @CADMAN !

Hope your doing well friend.

I’ll be observing the chocolate fest with this here box of chocolates.

6 Likes

How did I not stumble upon this thread?!

One of the very first plants I grew was a “hashplant” bag seed. Sticking your nose into the growing bud smelled like your nose was over a bar of unsweetened chocolate. I thought that was pretty cool at the time.

Definitely putting this on “watch”

6 Likes

Chocolate contribution is in the mail!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

7 Likes

Mine arrived thanks @Berserker7205
Sweeeeeeeeet : )

4 Likes

:fist_right: :fist_left: Brother

5 Likes

Very cool thread!

1 Like

What does any fantastic chocolate flavored anything need? ( Nuttiness… ) Soooo In my mind & sticking with the thinking “feed the soil, not the plants” let’s get this Chocolate Nutty Butter craziness started…

My son’s bowl of leftover fresh peanut :peanuts: shells & skins …

Sorry to my wife’s Bullet machine, I’m abusing this while she’s napping…

Ohhh Myyy, it’s like powered nutrients…

What? Wait! Does THIS mean CADMAN is going back to “All Natural” nutrition??? Ummm half & half perhaps :smirk:

Yes, O yes I’m definitely “Feeding” this Choc O late run actual ingredients to obtain some Major magical level of prestige Chocolate flavors & Smells from my plants…

Does it work? Ummm Follow along & find out!

16 Likes

Got 14 dollar store planters for this thread :ok_hand:
Tent is gonna be packed …

11 Likes

What nutes are the shells and hulls high in?

3 Likes

Quick research as I was wondering…

ezgif.com-gif-maker (24)

“Peanut shells are great for mulching . They are a terrific source of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. Add some cottonseed meal to ground or broken-up peanut shells to help them decompose and prevent them from compacting after a rain, then apply as you would any mulch.”

" peanut shells, which after blending resemble coarse coco coir and can be added to your soil or potting mix in the same ratio as perlite or rice hulls. To make it work, you crack them, blend coarsely, and then add to your soil"

:+1:

14 Likes

Drilled a single hole in each planter pot ( about 1/2 from the bottoms )

Tore apart the tent & started breaking up the soil from the last grow… Used 4 One gal half full pots in total (roughly 2 gallon of soil)

Added Nutrients to the soil:
1 cup of ground peanut shells & skins
Gaga Green All Purpose 444 ( 3 Tablespoon per gal)
Gaga Green Insect frass ( 3 Tablespoon per gal )
Gaga Green Rock Dust ( 1 Tablespoon per gal )

Then ate a Taco :taco: :yum:

18 Likes

This is what we are running here, I’ve got my MCR renewed & I’m allowed 25… So let’s do that…

Strain Descriptions:

#1. ( 5 ) God’s Cookies F1 “NO1” by CADMAN.

JOTI Black Cookies Male Pollen X (God Bud) X DJ Blueberry (BlueGod) = “God’s Cookies”

#2. ( 5 ) Chocoloso F2 Gifted by @Carty

I know literally Nothing about this strain, Maybe @Carty can tell us the cool story about this particular pack of seeds.

#3. ( 3 ) Killing Fields x Chocolate Rain Gifted by @Carty

Killing Feilds Genetics: (The One x Sannie`s Jack)

Chocolate Rain Genetics: Sativa dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the insanely delicious ( Chocolope X DJ Short’s Cocoa Kush ) Chocolate lovers rejoice – this bud is totally for you!

#4. ( 5 ) Chocolate Thai (Drawoh’s) Gifted by @Carty

Chocolate Thai Genetics: 100% pure sativa strain that is thought to be a native landrace of Thailand. This delicious sativa is a favorite around the world for its super tingly and arousing effects that pair perfectly with a delicious chocolately flavor.

#5. ( 5 ) Koffee Crisp ( Koffee F6 x Chocolate Chunk ) made by @Berserker7205 & Gifted by @Pigeonman

Koffie strain Genetics: Heavily indica dominant hybrid strain (90% indica/10% sativa) created as a backcross of the infamous Kaya’s Koffee strain. it holds onto the original’s beautiful traits, tasting like rich soil, coffee beans and dark chocolate.

Chocolate chunk strain Genetics: 100% pure indica strain created as a descendant of the infamous Afghani strain. Named for its delicious flavor, Chocolate Chunk is one bud that any indica lover needs to add to their must-try list. Like its name suggests, this bud has a sweet and chocolatey flavor with hints of rich nutty coffee.

17 Likes

Insanity I believe, I’m also high from sniffing the powder also.

But seriously @Pigeonman answered it already.

3 Likes

Haha the ate a taco part completely took me by surprise, I laughed out loud! Kudos :+1:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Highly technical way to pop seeds…

1 peice of kitchen paper folded like origami per strain, soaked in warm water & placed in a labeled mini zip lock snack bag, sealed with a blast of human powered carbon dioxide (breath) why not…

Placed on the grow light untill they pop (light is on super low setting, its just a litter warmer then ambient temperature)

14 Likes