ChocOlates Addiction Club!

20221218_144735

As you can see, not all of the seeds actually have growing into anything… Sadly. However we do have many that are happy little babies that have roots growing out the bottom of the cups, Tomorrow is Up potting day…

Soon as possible, I’ll replace the duds with more seeds to grow…

4 Likes

…pssst…chocolope…🫣

13 Likes

@Fitzera

I’ve got these to choose from as Replacements.

Bubba Chunk
OG Kush x Deep Chunk
Chocolate Chunk
Or more of the Orginal ones I’ve planted.

Also have some un-crossed chocolate rain in the mail on its way to me. Since I don’t have anymore (Killingfeilds x Chocolate Rain) left.

8 Likes

Personally I vote for more of the originals! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’ll do a recount tomorrow late afternoon.
Whatever is happy & growing gets Up potted.
The others get more time &/Or Replaced.

2 Likes

Hey Cadman… Keep in mind these seeds are very old stock and hard to find anymore. Gifted from site members who all donated to a Vault that members could all draw from. So, we all donated over many years until the site was folded by the owner. 2 of us split these vault seeds after offering them back to original owners, most declined or moved on.

Give them a bit longer to germinate compared to maybe a more fresh seed ok.

For one, they are worth the time and risk. If 2 of 5 show up, pray for ladies.
but, old seed stock can take 2wks, previous experience after giving up on seeds only to have them pop up later.

I gift these out so they don’t just sit around anymore unused… genetics worth a try even if you get a small % to show up. Bro the Choc Rain x Killing Fields is flat out incredible weed. I haven’t grown up but knew the bro who ran it and OMG does it blow up nice.

Sorry if I caused you any headaches… but older original stock can be a hassle at times… hang in there.

11 Likes

I’ll Give them more time for sure & do my best to make them grow beautiful :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Makes me excited :blush:

5 Likes

Definitely keeping mothers

4 Likes

I’m praying :pray: these 3 grow :pray:

4 Likes

I’m actually good friends with Berserker who is one of my seed sponsors… his gear is incredible, so much so his site sold out so fast he had to shut down until he could restock things.

Cad, if you can hunt down a strain called Chocolate Trip… it has gotta be the best pain meds I’ve ever tried. nothing touches nerve pain but this came close.
I do have a few more Chocolate mixes if I can send you anymore, let me know ok…

8 Likes

The HUNT begins!

3 Likes

hahahaha… right on, I’ll go thru all I have and see what I can add to this awesome grow op… like I said, why sit on seeds… night bro

3 Likes

Wow bro. Your amazing. Much appreciated :pray:
I 1000% love hard to find, Rare fantastic flavors.

2 Likes

I’ll grow them out regularly going forward. Chocolate flavor is the GOLD I’m drying to find, create or taste.

You should read up on my Jew Gold 1974 strain, that Orginaly came from my older firend who literally had the seeds in his freezer since 1974… Then I used the OLD seeds Genetics to make Kosher Daddy & Poison Daddy…

Currently special project is underway, Besides this thread :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Sir I have one feminized seed of this! lol use to be three only one grew out of two .

If I remember correctly they were from @Bobgrows

3 Likes

I’ve never seen pure seeds for that, but Hazeman has Chocolate Trip x Drawohs chocolate Thai…

2 Likes

68fced9811ae782683358ced318d2db3--yves-saint-laurent-polyvore

4 Likes

The chocolate trip Bodhi put out the same stuff?

3 Likes

Up-potted… & some stragglers, #s on pots!

All plants have good roots

9 Likes