ChocOlates Addiction Club!

Bless you @Bobgrows is sending me the last 4 seeds… So Greatful… This is gonna be some serious Cannabis Chocolate growing here. .

7 Likes

This grow is gonna be plentiful like this can of peas my wife found at the store…

I didn’t buy the peas, wouldn’t know how to deal with that many at the same time haha.

7 Likes

Here is the updated plant count…

#1. ( 5 ) God’s Cookies F1
#2. ( 3 ) Chocoloso F2
#3. ( 0 ) Killing Fields x Chocolate Rain
#4. ( 3 ) Chocolate Thai
#5 .( 5 ) Koffee Crisp ( Koffee F6 x Chocolate Chunk )

#3: Replacement (In the mail) Chocolate Rain
#6: Add on: (In the mail) Chocolate Trip

All of these strains are Regular Photoperiods, so I’ll be keeping them in VEG mode untill I’ve 100% confirmed Males & successfully obtained Male Pollen from each strain, While I take clones from all Females.

Only then will I flip into Flower & make sure that this thread EXPLODES with Cannabis Chocolates :chocolate_bar: :yum:

Officially on 18hr On/6hr Off schedule.

18 Likes

@CADMAN you are so welcome! :green_heart:

I’ve got it to watching now! :grin::v:

3 Likes

Excellent…

1 Like

Tryin to get two #3 & one #2 grow out of the seeds…

Come on seeds, grow like the violets

(pay no attention to the wilted red pot violet, it’s recently been planted from cuttings and didn’t like it)

8 Likes

Chocolade rain (eskobar) x Chocolate kush (santero)
Smells like raspberry with a petrol smell

15 Likes

Looks good, but I’m not looking for petrol with my Chocolate, I’m looking for unmistakably CHOCOLATE, like a hot cup of chocolate with wiped cream… Kinda like this:

12 Likes

I’m looking for it too but sometimes you cross things and something comes out different than you thought. still tasty but not what I imagined. Think the chocolate rain had too much raspberry flavor and it continued in the cross. Better luck next time :grin:

3 Likes

Was looking for Chocolate milk with a dash of alcohol :joy::joy:

2 Likes

And they’re assorted peas. Hahah.
Like, are there different varieties in there? They all look the same to me.

Once you find that perfect, buttery smooth chocolate bud, them you need to work that orange Grove from @JustSumTomatoes in for a nice

8 Likes

That was the orange component in my Chainmail Fuckvest but I can’t report firsthand if chocolate and orange came through, although someone said it did.

6 Likes

I remember that @Slick1.

The 3 I received and grew out were all really funky. when I had my wife smell them they made her gag. :laughing: There was no chocolate or orange that I sensed. I really liked the buds though and wish I saved a cut of the one that was real foul. It cured to be one of my favorites. If you got another bean laying around…🙋

Also, the giant pumpkin never budged from its seed shell. I scuffed it multiple times over the course of ~8months before I cleaned out my tent. My mother in law said she has some for me to grow, but unfortunately she’s in the hospital in Wisconsin, where I am now.

2 Likes

14 Likes

Real foul was definitely not what I was going for` :laughing: As long as the smoke was good though that’s a plus. That’s a bummer about the pumpkin seed. My gf put out feelers to try and track down some more but nothing ever came of it unfortunately. Sorry to hear about your MIL being in the hospital, hope she has a speedy recovery.

1 Like

I’m so Greatful that everyone is following along here. Anyone who does will be very happy near the end of this thread. BIG BIG very exciting things will be happening :raised_hands: :grinning:

Merry Christmas everyone :heart:

15 Likes

Merry Christmas @CADMAN !:christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Hehehehe… insert wiener joke here.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas @CADMAN

2 Likes

Happy Holidays to you @CADMAN !

1 Like