ChronicMcBudz's Stealth Wardrobe

Day 33 DG
Day 30 BC

Double Grape is still sad and getting worse. Not sure what to do about it. It’s drooping a bit and the yellowing is getting worse and starting to die off. I did some pruning of some of the bad leaves and opened it a little bit. If anyone has any ideas, let me know.

Blueberry Cheese still has some yellow tips, but nothing is getting worse as far as I can tell.

Smell is getting stronger and the Blueberry Cheese actually smells like cheese on the stem rub.

Gave each a half gallon of water pHd to 6.1

Blueberry Cheese

Double Grape

2 Likes

Day 39 Double Grape
Day 36 Blueberry Cheese

Double grape seems to be pulling through. Just been giving it straight water. I didn’t realize it, but this promix already has some ferts in it. Lesson learned. Won’t go this route in the future.

Blueberry Cheese is still having some issues. Think it’s calcium or magnesium, but can’t really do anything about it at this point. Just gonna have to ride it out and hopefully it makes it.

BC on left, DG on right

Blueberry Cheese

Double Grape

6 Likes

Day 42 DG
Day 39 BC

Gave each a gallon of pHd water. 6.3 on BC, 6.0 on DG. Also got some Cal-mag plus in and gave the BC a 5mL dose and the DG about a 2mL dose. Really hoping the BC bounces back in the next week or so. Already lost too many leaves off of it.

Blueberry Cheese

Double Grape

3 Likes

Day 46 DG
Day 43 BC

Gave each a gallon of water pHd to 6.1. BC got 4mL of CalMag+ and DG got 3mL. Not much to say at the moment. Double Grape is nice and frosty and getting pretty dense. Blueberry Cheese seems to be improving. Removed all the dead and drying leaves off both. They should make it to the finish. Just 3-4 weeks left.

Blueberry Cheese

Double Grape

9 Likes

Day 49 DG
Day 46 BC

Each got another gallon of water pHd to 6.2. BC got 4mL of CalMag+ and DG got 3mL.

Not seeing much improvement on the Blueberry Cheese. It’s starting to fill out a bit, but no trichomes unless you use a loupe. Gonna be a fair amount of larf on it I imagine. Not too impressed with it so far. I’ve been pulling off the worst leaves. Just hoping it makes it another 30 days or so and gives us something halfway decent.

Double Grape on the other hand is looking lovely. Fattening up and lots of trichomes all over. Don’t think there will be a bit of larf on this one. Really liking this one so far. Hoping it picks up some more smell. So far everything I’ve grown has been meh on smell. It’s got a nice stem rub and there’s a general good smell when you open the box, but nothing that really impresses.

Blueberry Cheese

Double Grape

6 Likes

Did a runoff test on the Blueberry Cheese. Put in 6 pH water with 360 ppm, got 5.85 back out with ppm of 1086. Not sure how to interpret it exactly though. I’m guessing it’s dealing with calcium lockout due to low pH. Can I just flush it with higher pH water? My tap comes out about 7.5. Just don’t want this plant to be a complete waste of time.

2 Likes

Day 55 DG
Day 52 BC

Gave the Double Grape a gallon of water pHd to 6.2 two days ago. Blueberry Cheese got a flush with about 2 gallons 4 days ago.

Really liking the Double Grape still. It could yield more, but it’d really frosty, dense, and smells pretty good.

Blueberry Cheese is still just meh. Still have a ton of leaf issues. It’s starting to bulk up a bit, but not much frost or smell to it. Oh well, shit happens. Just gonna hope it yields something halfway decent.

Double Grape

Blueberry Cheese

11 Likes

Did you end up flushing the Blueberry Cheese? It looks like it’s bulked up a bit. Hope it starts to frost up and put out some smells for you.

3 Likes

Yea, I flushed it with 2 gallons of 6 pH water. Went in at around 360 ppm and came out almost 1100 with a pH of 5.85. Its definitely bulking up, and it has a few weeks left as well too. Just hoping it comes out half way decent.

1 Like

Just for my own records, gave both a gallon of water pHd to 6.2

1 Like

Day 60 DG
Day 57 BC

Not much new to report. Double Grape is almost done. Showing some amber on the main cola. We’re running low, so we went ahead and took it off a couple days ago. Blueberry Cheese is bulking up, but still unimpressive.

Double Grape

Blueberry Cheese

11 Likes

Day 61 DG
Day 58 BC

Gave each a gallon of water pHd to 6.2. Not much else to report. Took some pics so I might as well post em.

Double Grape

Blueberry Cheese

11 Likes

Looking great!!!

1 Like

Day 66 DG
Day 63 BC

Both got a gallon of water pHd to 6.3-4.

Double Grape is almost all cloudy with a few ambers. Were running low, so we took a few of the uppers last week. Nice high on this, but it makes me sleepy. Definitely gonna be a night time smoke once we have a choice.

Took some of the larf off of the Blueberry Cheese as well. Nice berry smell to it and a decent more up high. Hoping it goes the distance. Bulking up pretty well now too. Still looks like shit on a shingle though.

Double Grape

Blueberry Cheese

9 Likes

Day 71 DG
Day 68 BC

Gave both a gallon of pHd water.

We’re getting close to done on these. All cloudy with some ambers on the sugar leaves for the Double Grape. Took off another couple branches from the Double Grape last night. Maybe next year I’ll be able to take a plant to ambers. Still gives a really good high though. Gonna give the last couple branches a few more days before taking them. This one was rated for 65-70 from germ. Might take the last of it to 77 days.

Blueberry Cheese still looks like crap, but it tastes good and has a good buzz as well. Very surprised in the end. Smells like blueberries when you break it up. It’s pretty cool. The tricks are pretty small on it and it’s hard to get a good read on them. They’re mostly cloudy as far as I can see, but again gonna give this one a while longer. This one is supposed to go 75 days from germ.

Double Grape

Blueberry Cheese

9 Likes

Day 75 DG
Day 72 BC

Took down the Double Grape today. We like the buzz of the last set we took down and don’t want it going too couchlock.

Blueberry Cheese is still going. She looks like shit and not much smell… and her trichs are small, but she has a cool smell when broken up, like blueberries. Gonna give her a bit longer. It’s supposed to go 75 days, but she’s had a rough life. Not sure how far she’s gonna go.

Double Grape

Blueberry Cheese

8 Likes

Day 75 BC

This will be the last entry in this thread probably. Took down the Blueberry Cheese today. She’s done. Got about 2 ounces off the Double grape. Can’t wait til I can start more. Gonna be shutting down for awhile. Wife wants to wait until we move, but I don’t see that happening any time soon, so I’m going to attempt to pop some at the new year. We shall see.

7 Likes

Well, it’s been awhile. Haven’t been on OG in months probably. Figured I should stop in and say hi and post a pic of what’s going on in the box. Had to shut down for a few months, and then the last month has been just crazy.

Anyways, got two autos going right now. Both sprouted Feb 6th, so 44 days in right now. Probably another month on each.

Left is Double Grape x White Crack that I got from a now gone member here. It has been LST’d with no nodes removed. Right is an Aurora Borealis courtesy of @Oldtimerunderground and sent to me by @CADMAN. This one was coming up compact Xmas tree like, so I took off the bottom two nodes and did some minimal training just to spread the secondary branches and give em a little more light.

Both are in about 3 gallons of locally made coots mix. Supposedly the people who make it are personal friends of Clackamas Coot himself. Either way it’s done fairly well for me. Ran some veggies in it in the off season and they held up pretty well with water only. Double Grape is starting to show some deficiencies, but it’s better than the last couple rounds. Might give it a shot of Jack’s, but probably going to leave it be. This is a lazy round. Water only, minimal fuss. I didn’t even adjust my light, just left it at the top of the cabinet.

7 Likes

Hi @ChronicMcBudz :grinning: hope all is well in the wardrobe :grin:

How did that Aurora Borealis turn out? Is it still going?

2 Likes

She just came down about a week and a half ago. Not too much in the yield department, about an oz and a half. She also got a small bit of mold in the main cola. She smokes real nice, and looked pretty cool at the end. She had some thick ass branches on her. I broke one trying to spread her out a bit. Tied it back up with some wire and it didn’t skip a beat.

Aurora Borealis

Aurora Borealis on the right, Double Grape x White Crack on the left.

One of the Aurora Borealis nugs.

Final shot of the Double Grape x White Crack.

And a bunch of randoms that I could identify if I wanted to take the time to.

9 Likes