Chronix's Overgrown Tent

White rabbit and black cat!! Nice.
Can’t wait to see how your auto pollination has gone

2 Likes

Thanks!
I don’t think I will get as much as other people do in there seed runs, but I will have enough to keep for myself and give to some OG members.
I won’t be tossing them out like Halloween candy this time. :laughing:
Can’t wait to cut them all down and start some new stuff to prepare for outdoors. I am way behind. :grimacing:

3 Likes

I had too. :laughing:
So far I am just using files I find online to print things…
One day I will have to learn to design my own things to print.
But I have done enough learning lately for now, gotta give my noggin a rest. :rofl:

3 Likes

That is the next toy I want to get…a better printer. Something I can print decent stickers with.

5 Likes

Oh no, that’s not what I meant, lol. Remind me; besides the PP S1’s, what else are you pollinating?

Oh yeah. You can find 3D printing files here on OG. Maybe ask @Bobgrows ?
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

OverGrow the World.

2 Likes

You’ll find if you have enough seeds you dont even need the tray, i just dip my pucks into my seed container for quick work.

6 Likes

Plants look sweet.
The one is going to be a monster.

2 Likes

Been awhile since I last updated…
I haven’t been feeling well at all lately, more health problems to figure out in the next few weeks…

Unfortunately I didn’t get pics of the harvest, but I did harvest them and got some seeds.

Started some peas and carrots for outdoors, as well as sunflower seeds from @ShitSeeds , I put them outdoors a few days ago.

Some Jalapeno’s from @ShitSeeds

I am late for starting cannabis plants for outdoors, last year in March I put 2-3 foot tall plants outside…
I won’t have big trees outdoors this year but I will have something…

Here are a sample of some of the photo regular strains I have going. I might throw some autoflowers outdoors this years as well, but haven’t completely decided yet…

Blueberry CBD from @THCeed

Point Break from @Esrgood4u

Sebrings Revenge from @Esrgood4u

88G13 x Sour Blue Tooth x ABC from @middleman

ABC from @middleman

Frankenstein from @JohnnyPotseed

26 Likes

Great to see an update. Sorry you have not been feeling great.
Your new starts are looking great. I used to love hot peppers as a kid. Not so much now :hot_face:

5 Likes

That looks like a very nice lineup you have going, cuz! I check in now n then, and wanna see how the little one does, lol so be checking more, I reckon.
Good growing vibes in the air for ya!

5 Likes

Great looking start to spring Chronix!
I just started drying my buds… your stickers in there watching over the process for me :+1:

Feel better buddy :metal:

12 Likes

Looking good I’m interested in the point break and the Frankenstein. I’ll be following along .

3 Likes

Good to head from ya bud! Sorry you’re not feeling up to par. Glad you were able to get something going. Looking good. :+1:
Our snow is still far from melted, but that didnt stop me. I was getting antsy, and now I got about 30 baby tomatoes in my grown room, lol. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Thank you all for the comments! :slightly_smiling_face:

I can’t eat as much of them as I could before, I used to like hotter ones but Jalapenos are as far as I can go, and just a few now. :laughing:

I got 3 Frankys going right now. I will for sure let you know how they do!

Some great looking buds you got there! Make sure Mr. Lahey doesn’t smell them.

Grab a couch an hang out!

I remember seeing some of your pictures, certainly alot more snow then I have had this year! I hope it melts for ya soon!

Right now I am in the process of packing up some seeds to send to some OG’s.

19 Likes

Gettin all fancy now, huh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes I love the snow, but I’m over his shit. It can go ahead and melt now.

1 Like

I dunno about fancy…LOL.
Masking tape to cover the seed pucks…
Now I use my printer to make paper labels. :rofl:
And I copied Johnny’s method of using the plastic bags for added security.

This is alot easier then using coin flips for me, my hands don’t like writing. Some of the bigger seeds I will still have to use coin flips for, or find a different seed puck to 3d print…

18 Likes

Looks like Halloween time :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

First class for sure.
I totally understand the not wanting to write that much thing. Carpel tunnel and arthritis is a real PITA. :disappointed:

4 Likes

It sure is! :frowning_face:

6 Likes