Chronix's Overgrown Tent

I have ALOT more then that LOL.
Yes, it does take quite some time.

Taking the edible capsules has been my main way of ingesting cannabis lately. I have been having breathing/lung issues lately for months.

I can only speak for myself, I myself notice a difference of the different strains if I take them individually at a time. I have a few strains to choose from, and I notice a difference for sure.

8 Likes

Right on I’d like to transition to all capsules/edible & topicals eventually. I know it’s just healthier & our lungs don’t need it. I was worried that edibles would all just make me sleepy & be the same so that’s great to hear you can get different effects.

You’re out doing River walks so obviously it’s not all couch lock!

5 Likes

Pineapple Punch (Pineapple Express x Purple Punch) auto fem from @EugeneDebs420 was harvested a day or so ago. The seeds were popping out so it was time to cut her down.

I got a 3d printer to play around with…

These seed pucks and the tray were designed by Mr. Sparkle. I am sure it will work great for packing seeds.

I will be harvesting the rest of these as soon as the seeds are ripe enough.

25 Likes

Auto fem? Seeds?! The shes a he! Lmao…
Nice prints and plants. :slightly_smiling_face:
What else ya been doin bud?

2 Likes

The plant was an auto fem from seed, I didn’t make fem seeds, just to clarify.
All the seeds from these will be auto regs.
What else am I doing? Probably going to eat more edibles and print more seed pucks. :rofl:

5 Likes

White rabbit and black cat!! Nice.
Can’t wait to see how your auto pollination has gone

2 Likes

Thanks!
I don’t think I will get as much as other people do in there seed runs, but I will have enough to keep for myself and give to some OG members.
I won’t be tossing them out like Halloween candy this time. :laughing:
Can’t wait to cut them all down and start some new stuff to prepare for outdoors. I am way behind. :grimacing:

3 Likes

I had too. :laughing:
So far I am just using files I find online to print things…
One day I will have to learn to design my own things to print.
But I have done enough learning lately for now, gotta give my noggin a rest. :rofl:

3 Likes

That is the next toy I want to get…a better printer. Something I can print decent stickers with.

5 Likes

Oh no, that’s not what I meant, lol. Remind me; besides the PP S1’s, what else are you pollinating?

Oh yeah. You can find 3D printing files here on OG. Maybe ask @Bobgrows ?
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

OverGrow the World.

2 Likes

You’ll find if you have enough seeds you dont even need the tray, i just dip my pucks into my seed container for quick work.

6 Likes

Plants look sweet.
The one is going to be a monster.

2 Likes

Been awhile since I last updated…
I haven’t been feeling well at all lately, more health problems to figure out in the next few weeks…

Unfortunately I didn’t get pics of the harvest, but I did harvest them and got some seeds.

Started some peas and carrots for outdoors, as well as sunflower seeds from @ShitSeeds , I put them outdoors a few days ago.

Some Jalapeno’s from @ShitSeeds

I am late for starting cannabis plants for outdoors, last year in March I put 2-3 foot tall plants outside…
I won’t have big trees outdoors this year but I will have something…

Here are a sample of some of the photo regular strains I have going. I might throw some autoflowers outdoors this years as well, but haven’t completely decided yet…

Blueberry CBD from @THCeed

Point Break from @Esrgood4u

Sebrings Revenge from @Esrgood4u

88G13 x Sour Blue Tooth x ABC from @middleman

ABC from @middleman

Frankenstein from @JohnnyPotseed

26 Likes

Great to see an update. Sorry you have not been feeling great.
Your new starts are looking great. I used to love hot peppers as a kid. Not so much now :hot_face:

5 Likes

That looks like a very nice lineup you have going, cuz! I check in now n then, and wanna see how the little one does, lol so be checking more, I reckon.
Good growing vibes in the air for ya!

5 Likes

Great looking start to spring Chronix!
I just started drying my buds… your stickers in there watching over the process for me :+1:

Feel better buddy :metal:

12 Likes

Looking good I’m interested in the point break and the Frankenstein. I’ll be following along .

3 Likes

Good to head from ya bud! Sorry you’re not feeling up to par. Glad you were able to get something going. Looking good. :+1:
Our snow is still far from melted, but that didnt stop me. I was getting antsy, and now I got about 30 baby tomatoes in my grown room, lol. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Thank you all for the comments! :slightly_smiling_face:

I can’t eat as much of them as I could before, I used to like hotter ones but Jalapenos are as far as I can go, and just a few now. :laughing:

I got 3 Frankys going right now. I will for sure let you know how they do!

Some great looking buds you got there! Make sure Mr. Lahey doesn’t smell them.

Grab a couch an hang out!

I remember seeing some of your pictures, certainly alot more snow then I have had this year! I hope it melts for ya soon!

Right now I am in the process of packing up some seeds to send to some OG’s.

19 Likes