Chronix's Overgrown Tent

First of my “creations” I’ve ever seen on OG @chronix! Thanks so much for growing these! I’ve also got the gg4 x do si lo going now. I’m watching and wishing every step of the way! :grinning::+1:

7 Likes

I still have more to re-pot.
But they will have to wait till tomorrow.

Here are some pics of the clones/mother plants from the current photo period plants.
Swackhammer from @DougDawson and @DannyTerpintine

Black Lebanese x Strawberry Banana from @Oldtimerunderground

C99 x Orange Goji from @ShiskaberrySavior

Northern Berry x LSD from @smokenhike

Block Head x Mikado from @Oldtimerunderground

29 Likes

Thank you very much for sending me your creations! :smiley: :+1: :v:

11 Likes

All the photo periods in the flower tent.
Not in this particular order but these are the strains in there…
Block Head x Mikado, Northern Berry x LSD, Swack Hammer, Black Lebanese x Strawberry Banana, C99 x Orange Goji

26 Likes

I really like it when they fade gold like that.

19 Likes

Looking good, my friend. Thanks for giving a few of mine a try. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Have a great day, my brother. Be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

7 Likes

Awesome garden(s) you have brother. Beautiful babies!

6 Likes

Looking Great! Really healthy happy girls there! :seedling: :100: :fire: :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you all for the comments! :smiley: :+1: :v:

I am still trying to get better with this microscope camera thing… my fingers just don’t work properly. :laughing:

I sampled some buds…

Black Cream from @JohnnyPotseed and @Nagel420

C99 x Orange Goji from @ShiskaberrySavior

The pictures suck I know. :laughing:
Some people might be thinking not enough amber trichomes, but after sampling it, I am perfectly happy with the smoke and the effects.
:+1: :v:

26 Likes

And that is all that matters! Looks great

6 Likes

After a week of microscopy I have to say the photos look great. Everything is in focus and you got the point across effectively.

Just waiting for those dried and trimmed bud photos.

6 Likes

@chronix very nice as usual. @Foreigner i agree on the fade. Love the colors.

6 Likes

Trimming some Blueberry auto from @Alaskagrown

Think Diesel from @Oldtimerunderground got the chop tonight and is now hanging.

Orange cat had a long day. :joy_cat:

24 Likes

I have no idea. I haven’t weighed any of my harvests for a long time.
It is just for my personal use so I never bother. It yielded pretty well though and was a great plant to grow. :+1:

:seedling:
Here is a shot of the photo period flowering tent.

22 Likes

I never weigh mine either, unless I have a monster and get curious. Otherwise. It’s either a good run or a not so good run.

5 Likes

Your microscope pics are great !

Do you pick a bud/sample and examine it on the plant or layed onn table so it steady ?

That’s what I have to do. I plug scope into chrome book and examine at computer desk. Easier to click space bar to snap. And less movement lol

That blueberry auto looks awesome… in ran 5 and 4 were male. Two are being stubborn
.I will try again with some more this weekend !

3 Likes

I have to put it on the table, my hands aren’t as steady as they used to be.
If I had someone else able to take the pics for me while I hold the camera “steady” they would turn out alot better. :laughing:

6 Likes

Killing it @chronix, everything looks very happy. Very impressed with the blueberry auto, I’ve got a pack of those from Brian, got to squeeze them in the outdoor this summer.

4 Likes

The Blueberry from Brian are great plants!
Finished trimming 2 jars worth last night from 1 plant. Bit of trim not pictured I will make cookies with.

Sampling a bud of Ghost Rose x Mi 5 cross from @Jinglepot . I believe the Ghost Rose is from @Mr.Sparkle
I found a seed in it which I am guessing is crossed with Black Cream.
Soon I will try to germinate it an see what becomes of it.

After sampling, sorry I don’t have very descriptive words like alot of other people here…
But this passes the test for me. Makes me feel alot better, and thats all that matters.
I must be cheeched. :thinking: :laughing:
Time to smoke some more of it, and water my plants. :v: :slightly_smiling_face:
Edit: this is great smoke!

15 Likes

It was a favorite smoke of mine! Glad it’s doing you well!

4 Likes