Chronix's Overgrown Tent

13 Likes

Ahhhahahahaha, you’re the man!!! That’s Exactly how I roll!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

6 Likes

:man_shrugging: ghost rose was originally from Reikox which was a ghost roof x sugar black rose crossing, though I did throw around alot of Ghost Rose Cookie Devils seeds which were a crossing of that and some cookie devil I was playing with to try and knock out a minor hermie trait that the ghost rose had.

11 Likes

Sampling a Blueberry auto bud from @Alaskagrown
This was a lower bud off the plant.
This was excellent smoke, high potency, effective for pain relief. I highly recommend this strain.

Bunch of autos… I really need to throw some outdoors soon, but at the same time I am getting attached to them all. :rofl:

23 Likes

Looking nice I can see how you can get attached hate to boot there ass’s out into the great scary outdoors ! Gotta get some autos started ASAP finally the weather is a few degree above freezing at night still a few weeks off till it’s safe enough to move out doors .

6 Likes

Yes! The Ghost Rose I got was from the man Reikox himself!

4 Likes

Sorry I messed that up.
Thanks for the correction @Mr.Sparkle and @Jinglepot :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I have one of the BB auto going and looking pretty nice. Probly my best auto ever. But I usually run regs.
Buds and tops are filling out nicely. Still a few weeks till chop is the head pretty nice? Like does it get you high?

2 Likes

I don’t want them to get eaten by an animal, or slugs. :laughing: :pensive:

I am going to have to kick at least 5, maybe more outside soon. Going to get way to crowded.

The sample bud I tried got me nice and high. If your plant is similar to mine, I am sure you will love it!

I am usually a photo reg guy myself, but these autos people make now a days really do kick ass. I am impressed.

8 Likes

Mine did not get very big. But the budsites on her are plentiful. and she seems to be picking up a little steam.

2 Likes

All the auto flowering plants…

Samsquanch OG F6 x Crem De La Chem F5 from @BasementBeans

Creamy Black Lights (Northern Lights x Black Cream) from @JohnnyPotseed and @Nagel420

Black Cream from @JohnnyPotseed and @Nagel420

Widow Red Berry Cheesebake from @repins12

Cinderevil from @Mr.Sparkle

Seymore Shit from @repins12

Black N Blue Jack from @JohnnyPotseed and @Nagel420

Creamy Blacklights (Northern Lights x Black Cream) from @JohnnyPotseed and @Nagel420

I accidently busted one of its fan leafs off moving it around. :frowning:

Samsquanch OG F6 x Crem De La Chem F5 from @BasementBeans

S.O.D.K F7 x Crem De La Chem F5 from @BasementBeans

Ghost Rose Cookie Devil F2 from @Mr.Sparkle

GG4 x Dosi Lo from @Qtip

GG4 x Dosi Lo from @Qtip

GG4 x Tycho Monolith from @Qtip

Cinderevil from @Mr.Sparkle

Creamy Blacklights from @JohnnyPotseed and @Nagel420

GG4 x Tycho Monolith from @Qtip

Seymore Shit from @repins12

Arachnid Pie from @repins12

Creamy Blacklights @JohnnyPotseed and @Nagel420

S.O.D.K F7 x Crem De La Chem from @BasementBeans

18 Likes

The flowering photo period plants…

Swackhammer from @DougDawson and @DannyTerpintine

Northern Berry x LSD from @smokenhike

Blockhead x Mikado from @Oldtimerunderground

C99 x Orange Goji from @ShiskaberrySavior

Black Lebanese x Strawberry Banana from @Oldtimerunderground

31 Likes

Looks fantastic, nice work.

3 Likes

Loving your garden brother. Or should I say forest?

I really like the Blockhead X Mikado. Very pretty colors there.

5 Likes

All your plants look great @chronix :muscle::clap::fire::star_struck:

7 Likes

I concur. Outmotherfuckingstanding, my friend :+1:t4:

7 Likes

Lovely garden, those plants look like they’re loving life! :heart_eyes: :seedling: :100: :pray:

Wait until that swackhammer gets into week 7, she start packin’ on the frost! :snowflake: :smiley:

5 Likes

Looking great @chronix

2 Likes

Thank you ! :slightly_smiling_face: :v: I am excited to try your NB x LSD :smiley:

It is becomming a forest for sure! I can’t wait to try one of your strains next! :grin:

My plants all came from great people! :+1:

I love your signature saying my friend! Outmotherfuckingstanding! :v:

They are already frosty! I can’t wait. So far so good. I can’t wait to try the finished product!
(I am still loving the Eutierria buds!)

Thank you very much! Lets hope nothing goes wrong. :crazy_face:

Took this pic 30 minutes ago when the light just turned on and before I watered them.

I have to do something with the Black Lebanese x Strawberry Banana from @Oldtimerunderground

It is the one closest to the light. Gonna have to tie that bastard away from the light I reckon.

Friggin @Oldtimerunderground and his damn huge tree genetics. :rofl:

26 Likes

:rofl::rofl: she really is towering over the rest, haha, it’s a tree for sure! :star_struck:

8 Likes