Chronix's Overgrown Tent

That’s not just passing fancy, that’s a legitimate necessity.

4 Likes

How do you think you got bud rot? I have been looking at some outside grow tents. Or just a building with glass walls.

She certainly does have a great pair of murder mittens. They are sharper then sharks teeth.
She don’t put up with no shit at all, if anything, she is a shit disturber herself. Smallest cat in the house with the biggest punch. :facepunch: :cat: :skull_and_crossbones:

Yeah I have a feeling even if I got a green house I would still have the same issues. I am sure it would be full of condensation an the humidity would be crazy. Sucks losing plants. :slightly_frowning_face:

Knowing my luck, if I got a green house the local Racoons would think its a necessity to make themselves a new home. :laughing:

I have had a weird summer…lots of rain… high humidity…the bugs living on it probably didn’t help things either.

I realized something today. I flowered these autos under my 315 watt cmh light…but it has a bulb meant for the vegging stage. I had recently replaced it with a bulb geared for vegging, as I used it as my main veg tent. I completely forgot about that. Oh well. Way it goes sometimes.
I am sure all of these auto flowers would have bulked up more with the correct spectrum of light.

I had to re-stock on some rosin and cbd isolate.

A little bit of trimming tonight…

Widow Red Berry Cheese Bake from @repins12

Creamy Black Lights from @JohnnyPotseed and @Nagel420

Black N Blue Jack from @JohnnyPotseed and @Nagel420

GG4 x Do Si Lo from @Qtip

Seymore Shit from @repins12

CinderEvil from @Mr.Sparkle

That is all I got for now. Arthritis in my hands is telling me to stop an just cheech and do nothing for the rest of the night.

28 Likes

Looking nice what are the @ about

2 Likes

It’s a tag to notify the member @Hammerheadlake

7 Likes

What kinda smells are you getting from this? I can’t explain what ours smells like. Camphor? Its crazy weird

2 Likes

I honestly can’t describe how it smells, it is different for sure.

Arachnid Pie from @repins12

Black Lebanese x Strawberry Banana from @Oldtimerunderground

Blockhead x Mikado from @Oldtimerunderground

All sorts of different kinds of bugs unfortunately love the plants and seem to make themselves at home.
I think these are mites of some sort.

22 Likes

To be honest I didn’t even notice the stray cat underneath the chair until posting this. :joy_cat:

Random Hosta flowering.

@misterbee and his fellow bee friends are always welcome in my yard.

27 Likes

Everyone’s outdoor plants look excellent plus huge . Yours are looks great chronix

5 Likes

I agree, your plants look great.

If I’m not mistaken, that “bee” is actually a syrphid fly. Good picture.

8 Likes

We have been having a heatwave around here lately, and I don’t like it one bit! :laughing:
It was 39 on Tuesday, been 35 at the least since then. Way too hot for me. I took a few cuttings, and kicked all my plants outside. Way too hot to run a light inside.
If any of you are heat lovers, you can take this heat! I don’t want it. :rofl: :hot_face:

Some other plants I haven’t figured out what to do with yet. I’d like to keep my count under 4, so I have some thinking to do.

27 Likes

Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior ! These will probably turn out to be the biggest outdoor plants I have grown so far.

Thanks @middleman ! You are probably right, there are a lot of wanna-bee’s that I tend to call bee’s. :laughing: :grinning:

6 Likes

Just a few more shots of the Arachnid Pie from @repins12

Then the mosquitos started swarming me so I ran away like a little baby.

25 Likes

I guess your plants don’t mind the heat, they look really good.

2 Likes

I am surprised they haven’t keeled over and died myself.
I have been watering them every day though, very generously. No nutes just straight tap water.

6 Likes

That Arachnid Pie looks great @chronix! :star_struck:

It really means alot to me, being able to live this outdoor season vicariously through your grow. Thank you so much for sharing it with us all :pray: the BH x Mik and Lebanese Strawberry Banana are just amazing bro :heart_eyes: I love em!

9 Likes

We’re supposed to get up to 35 tomorrow gonna be a hot one

4 Likes

I don’t know how I missed this, your outdoor plants look great. Ya got some monster’s for sure. Just a beautiful sight. This season must be different, im growing the biggest plant I’ve ever had too.

5 Likes

I scream for ice cream!!! All the flowers.

2 Likes

Damn at the size of that mom.

2 Likes