Chronix's Overgrown Tent

Good morning over here my Canadian friends.

8 Likes

Morning woke up to another foot of fresh snow hope this isn’t a indication of what the winters gonna be like .

6 Likes

Morning Canadian friends!! From way down south…! :v: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :flushed:
Morning @chronix!
@Hemp maybe it’s for mysterious habits… such as bond… I mean buddage!!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :neutral_face:

5 Likes

One Love!!!

5 Likes

Those plants look real nice :grinning: Great progress!
ezgif.com-gif-maker
Epic selections too!!

17 Likes

That language isn’t allowed here on OG! I glad it is you and not me.

It will be hear soon enough. Only a few flurries so far.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

I still have some plants not showing sex yet, I will be eliminating some more in the next little while to make more room. Starting to get a little crowded.
So far the male I have chosen is a Gambian x Blueberry auto reg. If others decide to show male then he may have some competition, but so far he is the winner.

Some of the leaves have spots on them from me being clumsy and spilling water/fertilizer on them.

Widow Red Berry Cheesebake from @repins12

GG4 x Dosi Lo from @Qtip

Black Cream from @Nagel420 that I got from @JohnnyPotseed 's Hall of Genetics.

GG4 x Tycho Monolith from @Qtip

Strawberry Nuggets x Creme De La Chem from @BasementBeans, gifted to me from @DougDawson

Sour 60 from @JohnnyPotseed

Big Yield x Mi5 from @Jinglepot

Blueberry from @Alaskagrown

Snow Ryder from @misterbee

Blueberry from @Alaskagrown

Auto Duck

Auto Duck

Blottergum from @repins12

Cherry Brandy from @Sebring

Lucifer Big Buddy from @repins12

2 Ape Bubble Scout from @repins12

RK62 x Diesel Ryder from @Oldtimerunderground

Gambian x Blueberry male from @Alaskagrown

25 Likes

Im so in love with the looks of that tent !!
Exactly what I wanna so one of these times

5 Likes

Look at that stem on the Big Yield! :eyes: your plants always look so nice!

2 Likes

I have some experience with that cross, that is gonna be frosty and it might probably finish ahead of the others…

4 Likes

@Hemp I have now moved to the plant tie down wire out of the tent. :rofl:

@ShiskaberrySavior Please keep your snow please. :laughing:

@Oldtimerunderground That is a cool gif, thank you for making it. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

It will be here soon too I am sure, unfortunately. :snowflake: :cloud_with_snow: :snowman:

Thank you. Nothing to it, but to do it!

Thank you, your plants always look great too! I wish I had more space to grow more!

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

It definitely is a faster finisher compared to the rest of the plants for sure. :checkered_flag:

7 Likes

The Gambian x Blueberry male has started to release some pollen today, mainly from the lower part of the plant.
I took the plant and shook it over top of the females…dusted some of them, turned the fan off.
Still alot more male flowers to open up. The male lives in the tent full time so with the fans running enough pollen should get pushed around, but I will continue to dust the plants manually every day or so.

Some plants still are not showing their identity yet, so there is still more likely to be weeded out.
I just hope this male plant keeps producing pollen to pollinate the unidentified ones.

Here is a Blueberry auto showing some of the pollen dust on the leaves.

20 Likes

I rolled up some joints of GG4 x Dosi Lo that I grew from @Qtip

I made a few capsules of infused coconut oil as well. Extracted from the strain Swack Hammer from @DannyTerpintine

22 Likes

Ooh nice caps. Whats your recipe ?

5 Likes

I decarb the bud, then throw it in a pot of coconut oil and let it simmer for a few hours. (3-4 hours)
I don’t measure anything, I just make sure I got enough coconut oil to cover the bud.
I usually use 2-3 ounces of bud.
Strain it, and then it’s ready to go.
Good for making capsules, or adding to food recipes. Can simply just rub it on your skin for pain relief as well. You don’t get high putting it on topically, only when you eat it.

13 Likes

Nice, I usually do 1 cup to 1 ounce. This just covers the bud so I think it’d be in the same ballpark as yours. Good medicine.

7 Likes

I agree, that sounds like the same ratio as I would use as well. Great medicine for sure! :crazy_face: :upside_down_face: :grinning:

7 Likes

How do you fill the capsules? Big ass syringe?

2 Likes

I have used different sizes, but this time I was using a really small one that is only a 1ml syringe.
I used to have a piece of wood that I drilled the correct size holes into to hold the capsules…I have no idea where I put it…
So I have been doing it 1 capsule at a time manually in my hands.
It is a pain in the ass, and takes time, but it is still worth it. :crazy_face:
I will make a new capsule holder soon.

8 Likes

These things are super worth it if you do a lot of caps.

https://torontohemp.com/products/capsule-machine-manual-filler-fits-24-size-00-gelatin-vegetable-caps

OTUG sent me one, love it. Way faster and easier than how I was doing it by hand before.

5 Likes