Chronix's Overgrown Tent

Yes I do. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Johnny! I have seen your monster autos before. Wish I had the space!

I am happy they made it safely. :grinning:

6 Likes

Got the seeds today @chronix thank you so much, very generous of you. Just a heads up the tape pulled off some of the covers for the flips mixing up a couple of strains but once I stopped being a savage I got the rest out unscathed.

3 Likes

I am sorry to hear that! Shoot me your addy again and I will re-send them. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

After choosing all the keeper plants… this is what I am left with for now.

The female autos:

Strawberry Nuggets x Crem De La Chem bred by @BasementBeans and gifted to me by @DougDawson

Gorilla Glue #4 from FastBudz that I have received from @CADMAN

Double Grape from @misterbee

Fog Dog from @Corey

Big Yield x Mi5 from @Jinglepot

Sour 60 from @JohnnyPotseed

Blue Morning from @JohnnyPotseed

Pineapple Punch - Pineapple Express x Purple Punch from @EugeneDebs420

Jlo F3 from @ReikoX

Blueberry from @Alaskagrown

Forgotten Cookies x (Mango Smile x LRUV) from @Mr.Sparkle

Orange Sherbert from FastBudz gifted to me from @estab87

Mi5 from @Jinglepot

Here is the chosen male for this round!
Big Yield x Mi5 from @Jinglepot

37 Likes

What a stud.
He’s got quite a few lovely ladies to himself there! :grin:

5 Likes

Oh maaaaaan! I would LOVE a few beans from that guy, ive been wanting to make some more Big Yield x MI5, they were a hit around the neighborhood!

Nice looking plants bud!

7 Likes

Thank you!
He has some work to do for sure. :laughing:

When I make seeds I always give seeds to the parents/seed donors that gave me the seeds. Your on the list buddy. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you! Hopefully it becomes a successful seed harvest. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Here are some of the seeds that I test germinated from the last run of auto seeds I made…

I know my writing sucks but arthritis is a bitch and it has been kicking my ass lately.

After eliminating/repotting etc. the tent is still going to be full by the looks of it…
If I find any more males, and if I do, and probably will, they will be from the last seed creation/germination test, and I will kill the males.

I only want 1 male to pollinate everyone, I don’t want to have a mystery mix.

Now, time to give these plants some nutes/water.

27 Likes

Looking great! Pulled my chair up to the front :grin:

3 Likes

Errrrrmagrrrrrd!!! ! Look what just showed up!! Big thanks pal! And to think i was just praying for some big yield x mi5 stock!!! Gambian x blueberry sounds terrific :partying_face:

Edit… i was so excited I forgot to upload the damn pic :laughing:

18 Likes

Did you receive your envelope in the mail ? @Jinglepot

4 Likes

Lmao, refer to above edited post :laughing:

5 Likes

Hot damn !!
That’s a healthy looking bunch for sure !

2 Likes

Very nice @chronix, your autos look beautiful.:green_heart:

2 Likes

@chronix i forgot to mention I received the step child beans the other day

2 Likes

Jeez that was a lot of catching up…… but I’m caught up. Keep up the great work @chronix

3 Likes

Thank you all for the comments. :slightly_smiling_face:

My furnace decided to stop working…issues with the pilot light, and some shitty wiring…
It is working now. Might need to buy another part for it if it stops working again, but it is working for now.

My plants were not very happy about the colder temps, I was using a ceramic heater but it didn’t do the job very well… With the LED light I am using it doesn’t put out much heat at all…

Anyways, plants are starting to look better then they were. So that is a good thing.

My orange cat is happy the heat is working again as well. She hates the cold. In the winter time she can often be found sitting on top of a heat vent. :cat2:

28 Likes

Glad to hear the heat is working. I hate the cold!

3 Likes

Me too!
Trying to sleep at night I was wearing a long sleeve shirt, sweat pants, and 2 blankets, and I was still cold.
My home doesn’t have the best insulation though so that is another factor.

Very happy to have the heat working again! :smiley:

10 Likes

Man that’s great news, heat out in Canada, in winter is no joke!

7 Likes