Chronix's Overgrown Tent

Im reading your stuff and occasionally respond. I have years of seeds I am working through and would not be able to pop any new beans for a while. Otherwise I would be calling dibs

2 Likes

I understand.
If you change your mind, let me know. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

2 Likes

Looks like I missed some fun! Lol
@chronix - I’m very much into autos. I love what your doing btw. I wish I had more spaces to do this aswell. As it stands, I have the space, but am to chicken shit scared of unintentional pollination, lol.
I got a couple projects lined up in my big space. But once my clones are done, I’m thinking about sealing that cab for a little seed thing. Probably just a reversal for some premium S1’s to start. I’m a complete newbie to pollen chucking. But it intrigues me. :blush:

3 Likes

What is RK2?

2 Likes

I can’t remember… :laughing: :upside_down_face: :expressionless:
Maybe @Oldtimerunderground can let us know. :thinking:

4 Likes

Totally surprised me.

I also had my first auto 6" tall. The Autos I grew of NL, I got a 3, 4.and 5 footer.

17 Likes

Very nice job!

4 Likes

@G-paS It out grew the height of the light! :laughing:
Thank you for showing us that pic. :slightly_smiling_face:
Great job growing. :+1: :v: :seedling:

2 Likes

Yes it did… It had also gown into the light and burnt the top, Took me by surprise.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

I’ve had that happen and catch me by surprise also. :man_shrugging:
When do ya go under the knife?

3 Likes

Tomorrow after noon. I have to be there at 1 surgery at 4pm

7 Likes

Prayers are with you!

5 Likes

Gotta love the crazy early arrivals for them OR doc’s, lol. I always end up with 7 or 8AM procedures and have to be there at like 4am.
Hope they get ya doped up good so your not to nervous. I myself have a bad needle phobia. So I make sure they slip me sumthin good in the IV. I’m usually gone by the time I get to the OR. I love the “count back from ___” part hehe.
Wish you the best in your recovery. Remember, dont eat! Lol

4 Likes

Thank You

This will be the first Time I will go in daylight.

6 Likes

@chronix So you do transplant the autos from a solo cup to the 1 gallon pots!? Awesome!!
I’ve never tried it in fear of disaster!! Not so gentle with my hands!! :v: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Great day and week brother! Keep on rocking!!!
:hugs:

3 Likes

As always cuz, you’re knocking it outta the park! Just enjoy watching lol I’m in no need of seeds.
In 3gal pots, autos can get good sized. I grew out some using the BBP and they were over 6.5’ tall with a lot of buddage!

3 Likes

Best wishes for a great outcome. Keep us posted. You’re important to us, you know.

2 Likes

The RK62 x Diesel Ryder was a freebie from Seedheaven, made by Soviet Finland seeds. There isn’t a description of the cross on the site, so here is some background on the parent genetics
https://seedheaven.net/product/rk62-autoflower/

Description from Seedheaven

RK62 is finnish assault rifle based on the soviet AK47. Finns just improved it a little bit. So when I try improve Auto AK47 with finnish Pehkuruder Autoflower naming was easy, The purpose of this cross is make it little bit faster and to cope better rainy weather conditions. My weapon of choice for guerilla grower.

Breeder: SF
Genetics: Pehkuruder AF x Auto AK47 f2
Taste: Like fresh napalm in the morning

I used the F1 male in some crosses and to make F2s with a single RK62 x Diesel Ryder female.

10 Likes

Thank you for that @Oldtimerunderground.

2 Likes

You’re welcome @blowdout2269 :slightly_smiling_face:

There was a surprise in my mailbox yesterday :open_mouth:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

Thank you @chronix!! :pray::grinning:

19 Likes