Chronix's Overgrown Tent

I think he did the job well. :+1: :wink:

Yep, no idea how many seeds I will get, but there will be some give aways from this grow, probably 2 months time or so.

Yes, and :sneezing_face:
:laughing:

Multiple times LOL.

I can’t remember how many different ones, I will have to count next time I water them.
Yes, all of them are made from the same male during the grow.
I like to only use one male so I know which strain the seed crosses are.
If I had 2 different males I would have to call it a “mix”, since I would not know who pollinated who etc.

@Gonzo and @Jinglepot , I have no idea what “Archer” is, but I will just pretend that I do. :laughing: :rofl:

I have to get medicated, but after I will post some pics from today… :crazy_face: :smiley:

10 Likes

Omg, you’ve never seen Archer? I don’t know what kinda humor you’re into, but worth a look.

3 Likes

February 5th…
Today was the day I killed the male plant. I figure he did his job well enough. There were many days of pollen storms.
I also killed one female plant, it wasn’t auto flowering… it was acting like a fast flower photo in my opinion.

After removing the 2 plants there still isn’t much room. :rofl:

I got a new vinyl cutter so it’s one of my first times playing with it after getting things close to decent calibration.
I took a leaf from the male Big Yield x Mi5 and scanned it in my scanner, then converted it into an .svg file for my cutter to be able to cut the decals out.
These decals will be going out in the envelopes with any seeds I send to people from this run of auto seeds.

28 Likes

Packing the house.

1 Like

Don’t ya just hate it when an “auto” doesn’t wanna autoflower. Good looking stickies! 1😁

2 Likes

Well I wanted to see your grows, and I LIKE that you’ve done other members gear and shown it off quite nicely :+1: I think I may just have found another deserving tester (if you’re up to it, and no signature required btw :joy:) I think you pretty much know what to do so it would be like cruise control for me :wink: Anyway, loved the past grows, did a number of members gear justice so I think you’re right to show full potential of CripXmas.

4 Likes

I would love to give it a go, but I don’t think I would be able to get to testing them any time soon.
I have lots to go through right now.

2 Likes

A few more seeds in the making.

26 Likes

Totally understand being filled up…just felt I’d like to extend the offer to a very dialed in grower who knows the ropes. Eventually I’ll have a lot of OG growing this one, so it will come to you :+1::wink:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to make & have seeds to give out, I’m definitely going to follow your lead on the stickers/decals.

2 Likes

🫡 so long stud! Thats the way id want to go out :laughing:

Sweet looking grow, just crammed in there… gonna fill up into a nice jungle I’d say :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: nice work! Hope he give you many seeds!

4 Likes

Ive watched all of archer at LEAST a dozen times, so good :laughing:

3 Likes

February 8…

33 Likes

The maternity ward and a suspicious looking kitty…
I like it! :yum:

3 Likes

Shoutout to @Chronix for the very 1st sticker I’ve ever put up :fire: :+1:

19 Likes

Awesome! Your plants look great too! :grinning:

1 Like

My cat says next time I do an auto seed run to use less plants and use 2 or 3 gallon pots. Perhaps let the buds grow longer before pollinating. She is probably right. :laughing:

31 Likes

Nice pictures. The cat is beautiful.

2 Likes

Thank you @Hemp :smiley:

1 Like

Got myself out for a walk around the river today.

Some plants and cats…

The tent is getting crowded so I added another fan down low.
Seeds are a growing on the plants.

35 Likes