Chronix's Overgrown Tent

I have 1 Blueberry CBD plant from @THCeed that has verified as a female. :smiley:

All the other plants seem to be doing okay in the tent.

18 Likes

should be a feminized bean. good to hear

1 Like

What is the history of this Blueberry CBD? @THCeed

1 Like

I bought it from Dr. Seeds and it is 15/1 CBD
I use it to make my creams.

4 Likes

Some random tent shots tonight.

25 Likes

Looking pretty awesome bro! Loving all the abc u got in there

2 Likes

The (88 G13 HP x SBT) x ABC from @middleman are doing great !
These are the fastest growing mutants I have ever had so far. Very nice plants. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I think it’s awesome a cross is still holding the abc trait! Even better if it gave em better vigor!

1 Like

Some big ol’ leaves on em for ABC too

3 Likes

Got myself out into the outdoors today.
Here is a Garter Snake, there was actually 2 of them hanging out in the sun together, but they were in the “lets get the frig out of here” mode when they seen me so I was lucky to get this pic.

I had a good conversation with this Goose.

This Blueberry CBD plant from @THCeed seems to want to be an autoflowering plant.

Here is a Frankenstein from @JohnnyPotseed

These are what I call the Cranky Frankies, they have been like this since seedlings.
They have the same promix, nutes, water as the other plants but they seem to be cranky. :man_shrugging:

The (88G13 Hashplant x SourBlueTooth) x ABC from @middleman are the fastest growing mutant plants I have ever grown so far!

A Sebrings Revenge plant from @Esrgood4u

A Point Break plant from @Esrgood4u

Jalapenos from @ShitSeeds

28 Likes

Like I said cuz, the F1 beans of Frankie are going to be all over the map, genetically. Taking clones.is your best bet. Keep the one that you like best and concentrate on that one.
Too damn bad I can’t ship you some Original Frankenstein cuttings! You’re getting the whole genetic family that went into making her, good luck!

6 Likes

I am not complaining at all! It is just the way it goes with seeds, you never know what your going to get.
I will be keeping a clone of the best one, but will also let the other ones live outdoors somewhere to see what they can do! :smiley:

6 Likes

Sounds like a good plan.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

There is some very good genetics in them beans, cuz. lol It’s a hunt, for sure. But, worth it when you get ‘the one’

When I go on a pheno hunt, it’s actually fun

4 Likes

To be honest, I might have already found the 1. Out of 3 beans! :grinning:

3 Likes

There’s plenty of Original Frankie pics to compare your little lady to.

2 Likes

I am really looking forward to trying some of the finished product.
I like a good kick in the ass. :crazy_face: :laughing:

5 Likes

lol there’s kick in the ass, and then there’s kick in the ass! Just hope ya get the right one!!
:rofl: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

3 Likes

Are these the standard Fem Frankie seeds JP sells?

4 Likes

Yep they are
F1’s are well known to be all over the place in genetics. I tell folks this often, and most know it from their own experiences already
There is diamonds in the beans, you just have to do the standard pheno hunting.
Every one of the strains that went into the breeding of Frankenstein was top shelf, and I did hunt for the pheno-typical of each strain involved. Using only the very best of the best to proceed with.

You should bear in mind, cuz. When I bred Frankenstein, it was a labor of love, done for the wife and myself. Without any thought of ever turning her loose on the world! lol A big difference in commercial breeding, where they just push it on through, so they can sell seeds.
I was on the hunt to make the best I could produce, for our private use.

OK @chronix, sorry to get up on a soapbox in your thread cuz! lol

9 Likes