Chronix's Overgrown Tent

That is very interesting about the Blueberry

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing the flower on that ABC cross. I hope you got females there.

2 Likes

Yesterday (April 27th) I put the pepper plants outside from @ShitSeeds
I also put the 1 Blueberry CBD plant outside that seems to want to autoflower from @THCeed

We will see how things go. Fingers crossed the :raccoon: and :skunk: leave the plants alone!

25 Likes

Hey bud, got some mail from you today. Thanks for the seeds and stamps.

6 Likes

Looking good, still about a month out from outdoors here. I have some of those Shit Seeds peppers going too :hot_pepper:

We had huge raccoons at the old place, had to put chicken wire in the tops of the pots to keep them out. Still they’d knock them over sometimes, little buggers.

1 Like

That was a nice gift. Stamps!

1 Like

I keep seeing these @ShitSeeds peppers getting grown around. What are they?

2 Likes

That is great to hear they arrived ! I will have some more stamps in the mail for ya soon. :grinning:

I got some big ones here as well :raccoon:. It is not the plants they are after, they just like digging around trying to look for bugs an such, but yes, little buggers they are indeed. :laughing:

How is your Green Anole Lizard doing that lives in your tent? :slightly_smiling_face: :lizard:

The ones I have are Jalapenos, and a Sweet Pepper. All peppers I have posted are from @ShitSeeds
I am new to growing peppers from seed. I have grown some pepper plants from a local nursery but they were already established plants… so first time trying from seed for me.

If the weather decides to be nice, perhaps they will grow well! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I’m growing some new tomatoes and bell peppers from seed this year aswell. I really need to get a temp monitor out in my hoop house and do a check so can get them outta my grow space, lol.

4 Likes

Yup, that’s why I can’t use fish fertilizers, they dig up the plants looking for the fish.

4 Likes

It passed away. It could have moved out. It was stinky. He did a great service. I need live food for them next time.

2 Likes

Bro you ain’t lying there

3 Likes

Hey brother, I got a package from you today that said surprise, lol. Well I was, 4 different strains and a cool sticker. Many thanks my friend.

4 Likes

Good to hear they arrived! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sunflowers from @ShitSeeds
One plant got broken… not sure if it was the rain, wind, or an animal.
So I stuck some plant stakes in the ground and tied them up.

Pepper plants from @ShitSeeds
The Sweet Pepper is doing okay.

Jalapenos are not liking the weather…

The Jalapenos are not liking the slugs either…

The Blueberry CBD that decided it wanted to be an autoflower from @THCeed
The other plants haven’t started to autoflower. It is just the way this one chose to live life.

I have found 1 female (88 G13HP x Sour Blue Tooth) x ABC plant. :+1: from @middleman

Still waiting for these mutants to show there identity.

All 5 of these are Blueberry CBD from @THCeed

2 Sebrings Revenge gifted to me from @Esrgood4u

A good looking Frankenstein from @JohnnyPotseed

Point Break also from @Esrgood4u

A very nice sticker from @Rhai88 :grinning:

30 Likes

Looking good bud. Thanks for the update! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Weird about that one CBD lone ranger, lol.
As for the slugs…put out a shallow dish of beer. They’ll go to drink it up and die. They’re fiends.
I’m scared to put my sunflowers outside. I need to design something to protect them, or maybe put them closer to my dogs. Otherwise they’re wildercritter food for sure.

2 Likes

got my eye on this… I’ve got some point break needing to be grown.

4 Likes

That is so strange about the Blueberry CBD. That is the first I’ve heard of it.

4 Likes

Garden is coming together nicely.

I dont recall which sunflowers you got, but if those are the mammoth, that is going to be a very tight space for them. They get HUGE!!!
And as for those jalapeno and sweet peps, they arent a big fan of the cold (7C or below) so I would definitely cover them up at night.

Great tip about the slugs @blowdout2269
I didnt know they were all a bunch of drunks. Now I can use these old, garbage cans of Michelob Ultra.
(Betcha thought I was gonna say Coors lol)

5 Likes

It still weirds me out seeing human hands in your photographs when I’m 87% convinced you’re actually a little black cat.

6 Likes