Chronix's Overgrown Tent

THANKS, got it Bookmarked. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Here they are on November 25th.
So far they are looking alright.
Watering time is so easy, it’s awesome not having to mix any nutrients!

23 Likes

November 26th

Frankenstein from @JohnnyPotseed

Maui Wowie from @CADMAN

(Gorilla Bubble x Tomahawk) x Bubblegum BX1 from @Oldtimerunderground

Huckface from @misterbee :honeybee:

(Skynet x Alien OG) x Bubblegum BX1 from @Oldtimerunderground

(NYCD Auto x Strawberry Banana) x Bubblegum BX1 from @Oldtimerunderground

31 Likes

Good morning @chronix :grinning:
Plants lookin great in here brother :+1::grin:
Can’t go wrong with those 3 Bubblegum crosses. Great flavour, yield and potency :triumph: looking forward to seeing you explode that tent with some beastly buds!

6 Likes

Looking good @chronix, your roots look great on all of them.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thanks for stopping by @Oldtimerunderground and @Greenfingers :slightly_smiling_face:

November 28th.

I am really impressed with the growth of all these plants. This tent will be overgrown in no time if I am not careful.

The branching on this Franky is amazing. Usually I would have to top a plant or pinch the main stalk to get these results.

29 Likes

looking great in there! :cat2: :100:

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping by to have a look @DannyTerpintine :smiley:

Todays update… December 1st.

This Maui Wowie unfortunately is getting killed today.

For people that don’t know by the pics, it decided to be a hermy… almost seems to be autoflowering as well compared to everyone else in the tent. :thinking:

Everyone else is good so far. :smiley:

26 Likes

That’s a real shame bud. I love Maui Waui. Plants are looking killer.

Sorry Maui Waui.

Funeral700

8 Likes

I think I got one doing that on me. I see the hairs. I swear it looks like I see some hanging fruit.
That is funny you say that about the auto flower. I don’t know what it is. It’s like they kicking the overdrive.

3 Likes

Got my letter in the mail today. Thanks for sending those out .

12 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior
Those seeds are from @smokenhike :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks realized that after I’d posted it . I sent him a pm .

3 Likes

December 6th.

25 Likes

Sad story bro.
I think you witnessed me recently trash that beautiful Bloody Monster that herm’d on me.
I know how you feel. :neutral_face:
Welp, on to the next!
Right?
:smiley:

4 Likes

That is all we can do. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: :v:

6 Likes

December 8th
Some of the plants are more finicky then the others nutrient wise, it’s just the way it goes.
I still got lots to learn about the adventures of organics.
They still look good enough for me.

I am thinking of trimming off some of the lower branches, and switching them to flower soon.

Frankenstein from @JohnnyPotseed

20231208_170601

Huckface from @misterbee

(Skynet x Alien OG) x Bubblegum BX1 from @Oldtimerunderground

(NYCD Auto x Strawberry Banana) x Bubblegum BX1 from @Oldtimerunderground
( I accidently dropped my phone and it landed right on top of the plant. :grimacing: It seems to be fine though )

(Gorilla Bubble x Tomahawk) x Bubblegum BX1 from @Oldtimerunderground

Group shot

28 Likes

I’ve been wondering what to do if this happens.
I’m running 2 different plants for the first time and there’s a bit of difference between the 2 strains. Nothing huge at the moment.
Do you continue to give them all the same nutes, or make 2 batches. 1 week, 1strong?
Looking great btw. :seedling:

4 Likes

I am using organics this round, I pre mixed all the soil with all the ingredients etc so there isn’t much I can do about it.
When using liquid ferts I would just mix up one batch and give it to all my plants. Some liked it, some didn’t.

If I was running mother plants, and got to know what each strain personally needs, then I could dial it in more.
I shut down in the summer time now due to the heat so I don’t keep mothers anymore lately.

7 Likes

Great looking strains and healthy plants . You’re gonna be in for a few treats going into the new year.

I’m mean everyone gets the same meal whether they like it or not . They adapt or die.

6 Likes