Cindy 99 roundup : Grimm's and Fdm side by side

I can’t believe I’m browsing the old BG forum, it’s amazing, I can still easily remember some of the threads and discussions.

You split off a new thread! I like the way this website is being run.

4 Likes

I’ve cleaned a bit this topic and opened a new one specific on Cindy pedigrees and breeding info…
DS

5 Likes

Using your superpowers now, are we…!?

2 Likes

Bros Grimm C99 have started ahead and they are showing exuberant vitality I’ll say…
Let’s see how all this progresses…
DS

BG Cindy

6 Likes

It was a good offtopic sure… remains offtopic tough.
I preferred keeping the info instead of just cleaning the thread … :wink:
:smile:

3 Likes

I apologize if i cramped your thread and thanks for moving it. :relaxed:

3 Likes

@ryasco keep cramping m8, :wink:
I just thought that it was something interesting enough to deserve its own thread , especially for new users searching info… been there done that…
DS

5 Likes

Hey guys… What’s up with the C99’s!?

2 Likes

4 Grimm have come out of rw cubes, 2 died as I did put them under led too close , too young ; fdm are all still in the sprouting area, no news
As of now 2 Cinderella are “up and running”…
DS

4 Likes

Fantastic pic of the BG Cindy fuzzy stem base.

Saving that one to my screen saver album!

Stay Hazed,
Jake

3 Likes

Situation didn’t get better… none of the fdm nor the remaining Grimm got out of rockwool…
as im a supporter of the “when things start bad, don’t insist” I left the idea of sprouting more Cindy seeds, just decided that August isn’t Cindy favorite month …
The 2 c99 alive will be joined by some fem seeds and Cindy roundup will be next grow probably…
DS

6 Likes

nice honesty! :slight_smile: this is why I’m afraid of posting a “grow diary”…what I happens when I inevitably screw up and throw everything onto the compost pile?

5 Likes

Reall sorry to hear this news dude :disappointed:

The 2 FDM C99s I have are doing great, they are actually giving the Black Widows a run for their money at the moment. I’m not sure hat to expect as its a new one to me C99.

It will be interesting to see how they develope as time progresses.

Better luck next time @Dee.S73

2 Likes

I don’t have much experience, but when germinating in rockwool, i believe seeds have less room to do their thing… I didn’t get one of my seeds in rockwool to germinate, but then you have probably been doing it like that forever so… Sorry about the non sprouting seeds It was a great project to get started…

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss :cry: It seems like lots of people around these parts have been having seedling troubles lately, why has weed god forsaken us?

4 Likes

I have four Fleur C99’s going strong waiting on sex. One is a cute little thing, really healthy and strong just miniature.

5 Likes

Sounds like Cindy has cast a spell on you.

3 Likes

She did that a long time ago. I have had her on my to grow list for awhile. :relaxed:

3 Likes

I’ve had C99 flowers in my possession probably 98% of the time since 2000! Can’t stand to be without her for long. Other short-flowering sativas do not compare!

here’s my token C99 photo again, week 6.5 - the plant I’m currently enjoying. When the buds start to run low, I’ll be popping more seeds. I have some friends that prefer more of a body high, others that smoke C99 exclusively.

13 Likes

My Cindy99 mini-me now under MH1000 (in soilless mix and coco)
…I haven’t had great success with seedlings in rockwool in the past.

6 Likes