Cindy 99 roundup : Grimm's and Fdm side by side

you haven’t culled mini-me yet! What are you going to do when they get bigger?

1 Like

In Afghanistan they grow 1000s of plants right on top of each other when growing for hash. I’ve seen friends with 4 foot plants less than 5 inches apart

4 Likes

No way! I’ll let them get a bit bigger then try to separate them.
Who knows, it could be the FIRE :fire: ! LOL

5 Likes

They say shorter plants are more potent or so the myth goes

The 2 Cindies are starting to grow…
Alongside 3 strawberry glue fem’d from ThSeeds just arrived under the LEDs…
@ this distance they are getting around 18.000 lm at leaves level.

DS

8 Likes

That strawberry glue sounds killer, very interested… Go Dee!

2 Likes

OMG strawberry glue sounds dank ide like to make a stawberry disel or strawberry chese

The 2 c99 are growing and luckily they are showing completely different traits : one has long thin leaves , the other one is more indica looking , has purple stems and underleaves.

]

DS

7 Likes

little update : the girls are doing good, today they’ll start getting some serious nutes … the more they grow up they more different they get… that broad leaf purple one is far from C99 standards I’ve seen online… let’s see how it develop.
DS

Strawberry glues on the right side…

6 Likes

Looks good, I’m actually growing some old Cindy stock myself right now, so I’ll be watching this one with interest.

3 Likes

tomorrow i’m ordering some c99 from peak seeds, supposedly they were gifted an f4 of the pineapple pheno from frost brothers who made it from the brothers grimm original. can’t say i’ve ever had c99 of any type so i won’t know how close to the original but i’m sure it will be good anyways! also will be grabbing some of their blueberry or a blueberry cross.

4 Likes

how did this grow turn out ?? which cindy was which ?? here’s my c99 from peakseedsBC at 2-3 weeks

9 Likes

I had an Agent Orange x C99 that had leaves that would spin around daily, and often end up away from the light??

99%

what up with the c99’s? I want to pick up a pack but from whooooooo? need help

3 Likes

I would see if @Baudelaire can provide.

3 Likes

+1 I’ve heard new C99 from bros isn’t the same as the old gear they released

I need old c99 gear

2 Likes

This is a old quote from me about Cinderella 99 from Fleur de Mal. (@Baudelaire) She is also easy to grow in my opinion.

6 Likes

What have you heard?

Cheers all, great strain. I miss it.

Yes ran 2 pack of the new BG 99 and its not the same except for resin production. Growth, Structure, Smell, Taste and high are all different and not in a good way.

I too NEED old C99 gear!
LT

2 Likes

Lord please tell me this FDM 99 is the real deal?? Sickly Sweet Powerful Fruit??!!

I have wasted countless grows and way too much time and money on bunk fake or foul c99 trying to get her back in real deal OG Form!!!

Thank you very much for sharing!
LT

2 Likes