Circle of the Black Lotus - Bodhi’s Black Lotus Carried to F3 - Co-Op Expansion (CLOSED)

Great work here! Patiently waiting my turn on that wiki in between work email bullshit :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah I followed that link - it looks like it’s ‘badges’ but doesn’t seem like that’s a mobile version option.

3 Likes

Here you go. Clicking on your profile, i see this: Member = Trust Level 2 “TL2”.

3 Likes

Oh sorry that link seems pretty unuseful, should have tried it myself first :grimacing:
What the others say :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Stellar job @Longtooth :clap: in awe how fast you flew through this run.

5 Likes

Thank you very much @Longtooth for your efforts on behalf of the collective, man. This is much appreciated!

4 Likes

Thank you @Longtooth for all your efforts and hard work.

4 Likes

Dude, you were the flash in this race! What dedication you put into making this reach the users who were left out of F2! This just shows how much love this community is made of!

4 Likes

Thanks @Longtooth For making this and getting the Black Lotus out to everyone!!

4 Likes

Great work @Longtooth Thank you :pray:

3 Likes

Great work @Longtooth, got in on #63! WAHOO! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::+1::facepunch::partying_face::blush::wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Hello @Longtooth !!!

Thanks for this work. Your plants are amazing!!

Hugs

4 Likes

Thanks @Longtooth for the opportunity!

4 Likes

Me hat’s off to ya @Longtooth

hats off

4 Likes

This is awesome @Longtooth.

4 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work @Longtooth

4 Likes

I got a pack of f2 so ill leave a spot open.
Good work on the fast turnaround.

7 Likes

So quickly accomplished. Bravo!

5 Likes

Hope I’m doing the Wiki correct. Signed up for it earlier, and looks like that was deleted. Signed up again.

4 Likes

Wtg @Longtooth!

It’s been said, but hot damn! That’s gotta be one of the quickest Co-Op runs I’ve ever seen, lol.
Right on brotha!

I got some F2’s from the first run still, so I’ll hold off on signing up for now. Kinda want the pack in the Fall Box too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes