Circle of the Black Lotus - Bodhi’s Black Lotus Carried to F3 - Co-Op Expansion (CLOSED)

Nice work @Longtooth :seedling::green_heart:
Not sure if I still have to put Reg Em anymore. But did, just in case :man_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

Thanks for this @Longtooth amazing work!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for this one! Sounds absolutely amazing :clap: a high quality cross for sure.
I’ll definitely be following this one best of luck with the grow!

4 Likes

@Longtooth Thanks for the chance Sir. 🫡

3 Likes

good lord i wish we could just change the titles to what they are instead of having to also go look that up. Or other way around would work too…

3 Likes

Well done @Longtooth. That was fast. Im going to pass since i got a pack from the first run. Thanks for making these for the community.:+1::v:

3 Likes

Thanks @Longtooth ! Still trapped at the hospitol with my sis so im missing out a lot of OG and almost this as well.

12 Likes

Here’s a couple more that you may have missed. Take care, man. I had a stroke at 41 also, and made an almost complete recovery. I hope everything works out well for your family

Shishkaberry Preservation Run, Open-Pollination (CLOSED for sign up) - #379 by Alaskagrown
Bodhi Butterscotch x Sunshine Daydream 2024 Co-Op (CLOSED)

13 Likes

Oh man. Hoping things move in a positive direction for you both!

6 Likes

How is your sis and brother in law doing?

4 Likes

Thanks @Jim

My sis is very much not okay. Neither is my BIL. 2 major strokes… everything is completly fucked and im still in shock.

Thanks for the love folks a d hug your loved ones hard everyday.

29 Likes

Hugs and warm thoughts for you and yours @Pigeonman 🫶🏼

4 Likes

Damn he had a second one!
Hugs and positive energy for you all

6 Likes

I hope the best for you, @Pigeonman - that’s rough.

6 Likes

Sending positive vibes :raised_hands:
Hope everything goes well and your sister gets well soon!!!

:metal:t3:

2 Likes

My thoughts go out to your family in this uncertain time. Your doing what’s needed at this time to assist when it’s needed the most. Never an easy task

6 Likes

Sending healing and recovery energy to you and your sister.

2 Likes

Hey now!

Update for this week.

We’re still on course looking at about 4-5 more weeks to completion.

All the guys have been culled with the exception of the surviving #6 twin.

He’s still messing the place up with his pollen.

To confirm what we’ve all heard over the years, there is no comparison between the pollen output of a “true-male” vs. a “feminized doner”.

Collected some before tossing the other doods….

If anyone is interested, I’ll put up a sign up for a few folks once I’ve added some pollen from the #6 male (twin).

The doods all really spread their stuff everywhere.

The BL girls are completely laden with seeds.

-Staked most for support.

There’s some yellowing and the leaf surfaces are still coated, but the ladies seem to be doing well.

Mrs. Longtooth and I spent some time trying to clean the gals up a bit with air-blasts to get the wayward male flowers off the leaves but the stickiness of the girls made the task-completion less than perfect.

We also tried to swipe down some of the worst surfaces with damp paper-towels, again, with limited success. :woman_shrugging::man_shrugging:.

The girls are sticky and stinky.

Getting a mix of scents at the moment, some sweeter and perhaps piney, other still with that central eucalyptus-hash dankness.

#4Twins still kicking.

Boo LIVES!

61 Likes

The garden is beautiful, a 10 :+1:t3:

Continue enjoying and making us enjoy :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks brother!

3 Likes